• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Doomsayer

They mention saying Baalke really didnt want to cut him, might be a doing from someone else ...

Baalke should've never cut him. I know Tomsula loved him as well.

If this is that clown Jed York... I can't wait til someone skull fucks him during one of his ecstasy parties and he has to sell the team on accounts of being braindead.

If this is that clown Jed York... I can't wait til someone skull fucks him during one of his ecstasy parties and he has to sell the team on accounts of being braindead.

Won;t be surprise if the little brat Jed put pressure on Baalke to cut Smith ....

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 1h1 hour ago
I don't think the 49ers mind this. 1-year deal. Keeps Smith local and I believe Jed York and Trent Baalke really want to re-sign him in '16.

This makes zero sense, they want to re-sign him? They didn't have to release him in the first place

methodman

Banned

Where did you get that from?

This makes zero sense, they want to re-sign him? They didn't have to release him in the first place

Tim a clown, why would Aldon Smith resign with 9ers when he was just disrespected by them, also Tuck and Smith have the same agent ....won't be surprise if he does well this season and does his suspension ...Raiders will re-sign him....

Doomsayer

Where did you get that from?

FMT & I have been saying it for years. I just want something to happen to this little weasel.

Tim a clown, why would Aldon Smith resign with 9ers when he was just disrespected by them, also Tuck and Smith have the same agent ....won't be surprise if he does well this season and does his suspension ...Raiders will re-sign him....

Kawakami is literally the worst. No way in hell we even extend an offer to him.

MRSA

Banned
So in passing situations its going to be on the line:

RDE Khalil Mack
NT Mario Edwards
DT Justin Tuck
LDE Aldon Smith

That should in theory be one scary ass d-line in passing situations, too bad our DBs suck more than a gangbang.

So in passing situations its going to be on the line:

RDE Khalil Mack
NT Mario Edwards
DT Justin Tuck
LDE Aldon Smith

That should in theory be one scary ass d-line in passing situations, too bad our DBs suck more than a gangbang.

Yep, gotta get pressure to help those garbage DB's out

Enough of the Pats again being dirty scummy cheaters.

Steelers tackling was horrible last night. Aside from the secondary breakdowns (which I expected) it was the hardest part of the defense to watch. Steelers probably gave up 50-60 extra yards in missed tackles alone.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 2m2 minutes ago
Giants announce that WR Victor Cruz and LB Jon Beason will not play Sunday in Dallas.

Uani Unga is gonna get a lot of time as the MIKE in base defenses with the Giants with Beason out.

Steelers tackling was horrible last night. Aside from the secondary breakdowns (which I expected) it was the hardest part of the defense to watch. Steelers probably gave up 50-60 extra yards in missed tackles alone.
What happened to Jarvis Jones? I remember the talks of him going 1st in the draft.

I have no idea why Kawakami would make that kind of conjecture. So I heard that the SC DA's office is still reviewing the case. That means he can play immediately right? Suspension probably won't happen until at least a couple of games in I assume.

I have no idea why Kawakami would make that kind of conjecture. So I heard that the SC DA's office is still reviewing the case. That means he can play immediately right? Suspension probably won't happen until at least a couple of games in I assume.

Sounds like it could be pushed to next season. NFL waiting for legalities to play out.

Striker

Uani Unga is gonna get a lot of time as the MIKE in base defenses with the Giants with Beason out.
I think Spags throws a lot of variety at them. He used a 3-4 front in the Jets game. For this I can see Moore+Kennard at OLB with Thomas and Unga inside.

Brinkley will dress but I can't see him getting many reps.

With Cruz out, I expect lots of Vereen.

MechDX

Justin Houston led the NFL with 22 sacks and J.J. Watt finished 2nd with 20.5. But in the total loss of yards, Watt 140 to Houston 99.

Interesting stat

squicken

I couldn't believe how bad the Steelers looked on defense. I expected failures of skill, like bad tackling or getting beat in coverage. But not covering Gronk several times, or trying to cover him with Timmons and Dupree, or having 10 guys on the field. Did they not know NE goes no huddle?

Aside from the dumb trick play, I don't have much issue with Haley like everyone else does. I think most of the crap he takes is from Pioli's leaks to the KC media. I don't want Russell Wilson throwing when he has Lynch behind him. I do want Ben throwing when he has DWill behind him.

I'm pretty sure Ben has the freedom to check to runs or passes based on what he sees. That's what they need to sort out on offense. They seemed to run right into the teeth of NE's defense

Tom Penny

It's was hilarious to see Gronk get a free release like this

v10xZ5.gif

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
#Cowboys are aggressively working on a deal to lock up DT Tyrone Crawford long-term, sources says. They hope to get it done before Sunday

Good. Everything points to him having a breakout season. This deal could end up looking like a huge steal in a couple years.

The one issue I have, if we don't have a problem with talented knuckleheads all of a sudden, they should have taken Gregory in the 2nd round

Tom Penny

don't jam Rob Fucking Gronkowski of all people at the line brehs.

davisgronk.gif

proper Gronk coverage

Basically every team in the league tries to chip and reroute Gronk because he will just run by linebackers and DB's are too small and he will just seal them off but you are smarter than them. Nice hugging gif though.

Pepiope

Josh Paunil ‏@JoshPaunil 14m14 minutes ago
Lurie on Bradford: "He's been everything we hoped for."

Josh Paunil ‏@JoshPaunil 12m12 minutes ago
Lurie on McCoy and Thomas's "culture" comments: People say things they regret when they're rejected.

Josh Paunil ‏@JoshPaunil 2m2 minutes ago
Lurie: Chip "is an excellent coach." Says he "doesn't need to prove anything."

Lurie is spitting fire.

Top Bottom