• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

RBH

Directv-prices-08-10-15.png

The biggest problem that most people have with "NFL Sunday Ticket" is that it's almost impossible to get unless you have a DirecTV subscription.

That's all going to change in 2015.

DirecTV, which is now owned by AT&T, announced on Monday that Sunday Ticket will now be available to almost anyone, even if they don't have a DirecTV subscription.

NFL fans willing to pony up $199-$359 will be able to stream every Sunday afternoon game this season. The packages will also be available in monthly installments that you can see above.

"Millions of people in apartments and houses in the US who were unable to install DIRECTV satellite dishes can now enjoy every out-of-market game, every Sunday afternoon on their favorite mobile and connected devices," DirecTV's senior vice president of marketing, Alex Kaplan, said.

Although the streaming of Sunday Ticket has been available since 2010, there have always been limitations.

For instance, DirecTV touted a similar streaming plan last year, but it was only to people who lived in apartment buildings where DirecTV service was unavailable and those apartments had to be located in metro New York, Philadelphia or San Francisco.

Now, DirecTV is opening up to almost anyone in any city who can't get service at their apartment, condominium or townhome.

The satellite provider is also introducing a Sunday Ticket plan for college students.

Last year, the college plan was $150 and only open to students at Michigan, Alabama, Washington, Texas, Southern California, Florida, Colorado, Syracuse, Ohio State and Harvard.

This year, the plan is only $99 (or $24.99/month for four months) and is available at over 300 schools. The $99 student plan will cost non-students $359.

For non-students, the cheapest package will cost $199. You can check out all the packages here.

Depending on what package you buy, you'll be able to stream games over devices that range from your phone to your tablet to your laptop to your Xbox to your Playstation 4.

The most expensive plan will also include the RedZone channel and DirecTV's Fantasy Zone channel.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...to-almost-anyone-without-directv-subscription

Optimism mode ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Where I can see wins:

Jets
Titans
Raiders

In the division we'll go at least 2-4:

Cincinnati (we seem to always split with them)
Pittsburgh (we can fluke one out, especially with their defense struggling)

1 win at least against the NFC West:

Rams (going by your feelings)

1 win that shocks everyone:

Seattle

7-9 once more. Can fluctuate if we actually manage to beat Baltimore once 8-8, maybe beat San Fran since they're coming over to the East coast 9-7...

Maybe Arizona ends up losing Palmer earlier and can't score once more 10-6.

Optimism mode OFFFFFFFFFF

Ugh what happened? I blacked out.
Wow even Kave could barely cheer me up.

This is gonna be another hard season.

Quikies83

Worse than ISIS, Hitler, Global Warning?

Worse than this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzQVmZDXS4w

Gata, I am lot of things.. But I think I am better than all these horrible things.. even you can't deny that
I'm really sorry about that. I hated "the bone crusher". Dude was good for 5 missed tackles a game; always going for the big hit and whiffing.

And Matt Cassel was the result of this single moment. We paid for it.

Browns releasing Pryor after initially having him make the 53 was another Browns gonna Brown move.

I'm excited seeing what our D can do this year with all the secondary getting upgraded with Tramon and big Danny Shelton.

It's very hard getting excited for anything on the offense when Josh McCown is your starter, Manziel was showing flashes in camp until the elbow BS started. Gordon's still gone, and Dwayne Bowe is like the 5th receiver on our depth chart. Losing Jordan Cameron hurts too, but I like our depth at TE. Perhaps Duke Johnson can surprise.

Browns releasing Pryor after initially having him make the 53 was another Browns gonna Brown move.

I'm excited seeing what our D can do this year with all the secondary getting upgraded with Tramon and big Danny Shelton.

It's very hard getting excited for anything on the offense when Josh McCown is your starter, Manziel was showing flashes in camp until the elbow BS started. Gordon's still gone, and Dwayne Bowe is like the 5th receiver on our depth chart. Losing Jordan Cameron hurts too, but I like our depth at TE. Perhaps Duke Johnson can surprise.

Browns offense doesn't have a single tool worth writing home about and that depresses me so much.

RBH

apGFFlk.png

https://twitter.com/TheBuffaloNews/status/642910647446020097

cRSXQjE.png

https://twitter.com/NewsRadio930/status/642915087594881028

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WKBW) - Orchard Park Police tell 7 Eyewitness News a man committed suicide Saturday night at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Authorities received numerous 911 calls around 10:20 p.m. reporting a man had been shot in the Buffalo Bills camper/RV lot.

Officers arrived and immediately began life saving measures, but he died at the scene. An investigation determined the gunshot wound was self-inflicted.

The identity of the man is not being released at this time.

There was a heavy police presence at the stadium around 11 p.m. shortly after the incident. A photo sent to 7 Eyewitness News from Margaret Fisher shows at least two police vehicles and an ambulance.

A lone officer remained when 7 Eyewitness News arrived on scene around 11:45 p.m.

The Buffalo Bills camper/RV lot was completely sold out ahead of Sunday's home opener against the Indianapolis Colts.

It's only the second time in the team's history the lot has sold out the day before a game.
http://www.wkbw.com/news/police-on-scene-at-ralph-wilson-stadium

squicken

Go Hawks

Fuck the Lambs

If only the Rams had an offensive line, they might be able to get after a less than dominant secondary for once. But their OL is as bad as always, so it's down to whether STL can get a score on defense or ST.

Russell Wilson will be sacked 8 times

cdyhybrid

If only the Rams had an offensive line, they might be able to get after a less than dominant secondary for once. But their OL is as bad as always, so it's down to whether STL can get a score on defense or ST.

Russell Wilson will be sacked 8 times

I have zero sympathy for anyone complaining about a bad O-line.

Top Bottom