• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Narag

Luck can throw 5 INTs, but unless Buffalo returns a couple for TDs, Indy wins

I'm thinking about that Raiders game a season or two back to open the year where the Colts D simply couldn't catch a mobile QB. I'm wondering if it'll happen here again too. I mean, Tyrod Taylor is no Terrelle Pryor but I can see it happening.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
It's been so long since I cared about football that I've forgotten which team squicken originally squicken'd away from. St. Louis to Indianapolis, right?!

DMczaf

You guys realize the Restoration of the Roar begins today, right?

We are all witnesses.

giphy.gif

DCX

DCX
It's like Christmas morning!! Praise Tebow for allowing another season!!

Go Falcons!

RBH for prez!

DCX

I wanna watch three games today, but I also like sleep and have class tomorrow morning and a meeting in the afternoon....

I really need to move to a better time zone.

Grizza

When I took a new job in May, I knew I'd have to work on Sundays this football season. It's finally here, and I can't help but feel I've made a huge mistake.

That's it dammit, your days are numbered.

Hitman Monkey has been deployed. You are not safe.

http://youtu.be/i3CIhGXnntM

Dwayne Bowe inactive.........
Start the Taylor Gabriel hype train😎😎😨

Well.. Guess we can try our best to set offense back 20 years.

it is what it is. Gabriel and Benjamin are better than nothing and with the corpse of Hartline. Maybe we will get lucky and he takes the next step

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I wanna watch three games today, but I also like sleep and have class tomorrow morning and a meeting in the afternoon....

I really need to move to a better time zone.

Come to Texas. Change name to Texas Patriot. In time maybe you'll see the light and become a Texans fan instead.

Honest Football starts soon! yay

Tabris

I'm going to see how far I can go without Sunday Ticket.

For some odd reason, my cable provider isn't including the Sunday Ticket app support and it's only TV available.

So far this week I'm covered for all games via regular cable (I got both PST and EST versions of the major networks so I get 3-4 games a time period).

If it can work for Mech. It can work for Dutch.

No.

Mech is my dog, but I ain't Mech. Plus I like to remain in my father's will. My little brother once bought a Lakers cap and I think my dad hates him since.

Come to Texas. Change name to Texas Patriot. In time maybe you'll see the light and become a Texans fan instead.

Honest Football starts soon! yay

No. You wouldn't even start my boy Mallett

Top Bottom