• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

When I look at the Browns this year I can't find more five games that I feel confident they will win this year.

Jets
Titans
Raiders
Rams

Please someone tell me I'm wrong. That there is hope.

4Lp4BNM.png

You're wrong

Geno's not starting for the Jets and the Raiders aren't terrible anymore. It's worse than you thought

jbug617

Banned
Crabtree taking a shot at Kaep. Crabtree says 49ers offered him a contract with the most money but he wanted a new start.

As for Kaepernick:

“With all the stuff going on on the other side, it just feels so good to be on this side,” Crabtree said. “Just play ball and don’t worry about too much. Just play ball.”

“I needed new scenery. It wasn’t for me…I needed a quarterback that can deliver the ball, and that was hungry like I was.”

http://www.knbr.com/2015/09/12/crabtree-takes-shots-at-49ers-kaepernick/

When I look at the Browns this year I can't find more five games that I feel confident they will win this year.

Jets
Titans
Raiders
Rams

4Lp4BNM.png
I saw the mean things you said about the Patriots.

There is no hope and may god have mercy on your soul.

ampere

Found a picture of JPP's damaged half missing finger.

WARNING: IT'S PRETTY GRAPHIC AND COVERED IN PUS.

http://i.imgur.com/N0zxa2L.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Isn't that just Spin's lunch?

[quote="Zeke, post: 178558700"]Found this too :jnc poor dude
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bHs1uqD.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

holy shit :lol

FTF

Jets
Titans
Raiders
Rams

4Lp4BNM.png

You can take the Jets off that list because they are not winning tomorrow on the road…I'm a Pats fan and would like it, but it's not happening.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Jets
Titans
Raiders
Rams

4Lp4BNM.png

Optimism mode ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Where I can see wins:

Jets
Titans
Raiders

In the division we'll go at least 2-4:

Cincinnati (we seem to always split with them)
Pittsburgh (we can fluke one out, especially with their defense struggling)

1 win at least against the NFC West:

Rams (going by your feelings)

1 win that shocks everyone:

Seattle

7-9 once more. Can fluctuate if we actually manage to beat Baltimore once 8-8, maybe beat San Fran since they're coming over to the East coast 9-7...

Maybe Arizona ends up losing Palmer earlier and can't score once more 10-6.

Optimism mode OFFFFFFFFFF

Ugh what happened? I blacked out.

Optimism mode ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Where I can see wins:

Jets
Titans
Raiders

In the division we'll go at least 2-4:

Cincinnati (we seem to always split with them)
Pittsburgh (we can fluke one out, especially with their defense struggling)

1 win at least against the NFC West:

Rams (going by your feelings)

1 win that shocks everyone:

Seattle

7-9 once more. Can fluctuate if we actually manage to beat Baltimore once 8-8, maybe beat San Fran since they're coming over to the East coast 9-7...

Maybe Arizona ends up losing Palmer earlier and can't score once more 10-6.

Optimism mode OFFFFFFFFFF

Ugh what happened? I blacked out.

You are just praying that the Browns beat Seattle to prove Rando wrong huh?

RBH

nflsurfacepro3-3.0.jpg

Speaking of on the field, Microsoft is also updating the Surface tablets used by teams during games to review plays. This year, teams will use Surface Pro 3 tablets instead of Surface Pro 2 models. The Pro 3 models are lighter and larger than the Pro 2s, yet still have the same weather proofing and pen capabilities that coaches and players have become accustomed to. Microsoft updated the capabilities of the software, as well, letting coaches and players choose different colors for telestrator functions, as well as draw out plays on a white board. During the preseason, the Surfaces on the sidelines will be able to display video clips for the very first time, showing seven seconds of action for each play. Referees will be able to use the Surfaces to review calls that are challenged by teams during the preseason as well.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/7/9114381/xbox-one-nfl-app-surface-sidelines

Top Bottom