• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Ronin

Falcons taking another look at Jake Long Wenesday. My god, this o-line situation has me nervous as hell.

squicken

What a great day it is today! The bit about "if Belichick is so smart, and this cheating stuff didn't alter outcomes, then why do it for so long?" is awesome

And I agree with DK. The person who looks the worst is Goodell for the cover up. We already knew the SBs and legacies of Kraft, Brady, and Belichick were tainted

e: Also, the bit about the Dolphins and Bills being moron organizations is fun to read, even if we all have known

effzee

shouldn't you be off somewhere crying about Tebow?

Also if you don't believe the NFL can "make suggestions" as to what ESPN puts out about the NFL you are blind. Bill Simmons anyone?

Cry about Tebow? I wanted him cut. Never wanted him on the team.

I swear some of you don't read but just react.

Why wouldn't the league also exercise their influence over other networks? Why is ESPN only vulnerable to this?

Did you read the article? Did you see who it makes look bad. Besides confirming what we have all known about the cheating, it makes the NFL and Goodell horrible. Why in the world would the NFL urge ESPN to publish this?

And even Simmons...he was told to STFU because he kept challenging his bossss. Look at a number of former Pats players on ESPN who have called for Goodell to be fired or resign. They still work for ESPN.

Godslay

Banned
Cry about Tebow? I wanted him cut. Never wanted him on the team.

I swear some of you don't read but just react.

Why wouldn't the league also exercise their influence over other networks? Why is ESPN only vulnerable to this?

Did you read the article? Did you see who it makes look bad. Besides confirming what we have all known about the cheating, it makes the NFL and Goodell horrible. Why in the world would the NFL urge ESPN to publish this?

And even Simmons...he was told to STFU because he kept challenging his bossss. Look at a number of former Pats players on ESPN who have called for Goodell to be fired or resign. They still work for ESPN.

He didn't read it though or even plan to, but insists on commenting on it.

ShaneB

609.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
He didn't read it though or even plan to, but insists on commenting on it.

I'm not commenting on it, jackass. I've only said the timing is dubious. Also, its the only thing you fuckwits seem to want to talk about in here so, yea I guess that's all we're going to talk about it.

That's disrespectful mech
Did any of you guys like the new MGS game
I only played the prologue and alittle of chapter 1. The prologue was pretty cool I thought, and already had some really cool moments in chap 1. Probably get a chance to place more tonight

jakncoke

Banned
Fuck man, that sucks! Sorry.

I have 2 more attempts but still I feel blindsided by a lot of the questions. No way I recall them being in the book or even being relevant to me. The section I felt least comfortable I did the best even though I still failed on the last question.

bionic77

Leave it to me to bomb harder than Ryan Leafs career..
You will pass it the 2nd time you take it.

And at least you can be consoled that whatever score you got it was your own score and you didn't have to cheat like some scumbag from New England.

Josh5890

that's why the numbers are so high... or do you not understand betting?

I understand it very well. The fact is that there are half of the NFL coaches not even on this list so I don't understand why they are on that list, let alone top-10

When Spygate broke, some of the Eagles now believed they had an answer for a question that had vexed them since they lost to the Patriots 24-21 in Super Bowl XXXIX: How did New England seem completely prepared for the rarely used dime defense the Eagles deployed in the second quarter, scoring touchdowns on three of four drives? The Eagles suspected that either practices were filmed or a playbook was stolen. "To this day, some believe that we were robbed by the Patriots not playing by the rules ... and knowing our game plan," a former Eagles football operations staffer says.

:(

Dragon

Banned
Nothing as usual man. The NFL, and it's hit man ESPN, are after them unfairly as per usual.

Just jealousy I guess.

I think speaking of you specifically, you seem pretty angry. Can I buy you a beer? It's the least I can do since obviously my team cheating was the only reason they were better than your team in a game like 12 years ago.

Correlation implies causation...

Top Bottom