• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

jakncoke

Banned
That's why I'm looking for outside opinions. I just don't see how they're a bottom feeder. I expect them to be mediocre (like last year) with a very good defense and middling offense. Seeing them compared to the likes of Cleveland was just shocking.

To be fair or more serious im unsure what to expect they did just come off one the most shocking offseasons. So i guess they could be 7-9 but wouldnt be shocked if they finished way lower

Gigglepoo

They won't be a bottom feeder. I expect them to be Rams-tier.

*Shudders*

I also expect the Seahawks to take a step back. I think the Graham trade was a bad idea. Not only has he been dealing with injuries the last few years, but he's not a traditional TE even when healthy. He's a wide receiver, and Seattle is going to suffer from a lack of run blocking.

The NFC West is a blah division this year. Every team will finish with between 7 and 9 wins.

cdyhybrid

*Shudders*

I also expect the Seahawks to take a step back. I think the Graham trade was a bad idea. Not only has he been dealing with injuries the last few years, but he's not a traditional TE even when healthy. He's a wide receiver, and Seattle is going to suffer from a lack of run blocking.

The NFC West is a blah division this year. Every team will finish with between 7 and 9 wins.

:kas :pep

Godslay

Banned
I support you friend. Things will get better, especially in the post-Peyton years.

It was this way with Tebow too.

Maybe Brock will be bad enough I can just go back to enjoying the team when they go 6-10, in a good year.

and yet you keep responding, what does that say about you?

Also my only real point has been and will continue to be I don't care about deflate gate.

It's a discussion forum. You quote me, it's likely to get a response. That's how it works hombre.

So keep tallying it up on your little white board.

Hindl

ouUgmdo.png

Yeah I'd say that about lines up with what I've seen as the perception of our division this year

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's a discussion forum. You quote me, it's likely to get a response. That's how it works hombre.

So keep tallying it up on your little white board.

no no, need to work on your reading comprehension, I said I tally when I wasn't even talking to you and you respond to me.

That's why I'm looking for outside opinions. I just don't see how they're a bottom feeder. I expect them to be mediocre (like last year) with a very good defense and middling offense. Seeing them compared to the likes of Cleveland was just shocking.

Not only did the 49ers lose a lot of their best players, they fired arguably the best coach in the NFL after one mediocre season after taking a trash team and making it a powerhouse. And the only person they could find to sacrifice their career taking his job is a guy who looks like a failed door to door vacuum salesman. Your team is a fucking disaster on its way to a 4-12 season. If they don't tank for the number 1 pick, I'd be surprised.

*Shudders*

Today is not Thursday. Do not disrespect my team and division in this manner or you will be reported to the authorities.

Godslay

Banned
no no, need to work on your reading comprehension, I said I tally when I wasn't even talking to you and you respond to me.

What's the difference?

Point is I don't really care what you write on your whiteboard. For all I care you could be writing Godslay is a racist fuckstain. No skin off my back.

jakncoke

Banned
yall going to fuck around and bring jak into trivia mode. he has been drinking the failure of earlier away so who knows how deep and who cares it can get. /3rd person

MechDX

Today is the last episode of Hard Knocks. You should be relishing these last few hourse thinking of the things you learned from BOB.

Slapdicks
Fuck
Rick Ross
Fucking

yall going to fuck around and bring jak into trivia mode. he has been drinking the failure of earlier away so who knows how deep and who cares it can get. /3rd person

You'll get it next time Jak. Don't give up man

Also might as well break up the pats/espn crap with trivia.

jmdajr

Source: DT Louis Nix failed his physical with the Giants. He goes back to the waiver system. Team also hosted TE Joseph Fauria on a visit.

So much wasted talent because he is a lazy fuck who won't grow up

For real? Ridiculous.

squicken

I think they look like a 6 win team, but their schedule could make it harder than that. Hard to ignore that Kaep got worse and they turned over so much of the roster

For all your Bradford trolling, though, lol 3-13

Much of the pressure is my own fault for fucking around procrastinating. Taco Bell here i come. Gata can teach me the secrets.

You mean the Freeman?

You have two more chances Jak. Just try again.

Oh and Mike Vrabel. Very impressed by him as well. Going to make a great DC when Romeo retires.

I was so bummed when he left Ohio state to go with BoB. He will make a great d coordinator and eventual head coach I feel.

pa requires you wait 15 days before trying your driving test i have till oct 16th or i get fired to get this.

So next will be the 23.. You got time focus on you weak points and go at it again. Don't worry about the firing part. Can't worry about that. Do what you can control and that is this test.

JABEE

Dragon,

What is new in Taken King? Is it worth $60 if I already have the other Destiny expansions from the Collector's Edition last year?

jmdajr

Anyone have Verizon NFL Mobile?

The pres season games never worked for me. Hope that changes for the regular season games.

All these fucked up market/device rules.

Dragon

Banned
Dragon,

What is new in Taken King? Is it worth $60 if I already have the other Destiny expansions from the Collector's Edition last year?

They changed the experience system. It's now way more rational. And they're adding new areas I believe. None of that light nonsense.

You should be able to upgrade for 35 bucks through PSN instead. Shouldn't be 60 bucks. I didn't buy the expansions so that's what I'm looking at myself.

The pres season games never worked for me. Hope that changes for the regular season games.

Didn't realize that's still a thing. I thought that deal expired last year.

jmdajr

They changed the experience system. It's now way more rational. And they're adding new areas I believe. None of that light nonsense.

You should be able to upgrade for 35 bucks through PSN instead. Shouldn't be 60 bucks. I didn't buy the expansions so that's what I'm looking at myself.

Didn't realize that's still a thing. I thought that deal expired last year.

Nope. Still exclusive. And somehow it's "Free" now.

Godslay

Banned

I've had it for a couple of years.

Preseason games usually are pretty bad. Regular season games seem to work pretty good.

Are you on IOS or Android?

jmdajr

I've had it for a couple of years.

Preseason games usually are pretty bad. Regular season games seem to work pretty good.

Are you on IOS or Android?

Android. I've had this for a couple of years too as well. Without cable I'm gonna be using this a lot more.

Over The Air I only get Fox and NBC. CBS doesn't come in. Sucks! Stupid as VHF signals.
I don't know if it's the radiant barrier or double pane windows or what.

I actual set up the TV outside the house the other day just to get reception. Not ideal if it's rainy or for when it gets cold outside. But hey it's Texas. Maybe still get that 70s weather in December.

Top Bottom