• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Fantomex

What did I ever do to you?!

We were bros and now you do me like this?!

Just please don't post pics of brady. See we can be friends. you can post pics of Tony Eason no prob.

nfl_u_eason_580.jpg

Dragon

Banned
First of all please refer to me by my given name, "Racist Fuckstain".

Secondly, I eat my crow just like anyone else. I will not apologize for having a strong opinion which more often then not is backed by facts. If it's wrong though, I will say so, I have no shame when it comes to that, and have done so in the past.

Lastly, this conversation has nothing to do with me. I don't see why you went out of your way to make it about me. Clearly your hate of me is coloring your posting.

You're an insufferable homer blowhard who actually likes/tolerates Tabris. I think that's enough for me to be like hey, don't bother arguing with this person. It's worse than arguing with me! That's it really. You haven't brought up anything new really as far as this stuff goes anyway.

Fantomex

Fuck yeah they are!! I can't wait to get mine

I wonder if wearing one in public to a party would be good date material. Like girls would actually feel sorry for you? Playing the self depreciating card. Wear it to a superbowl party. Sounds like something I'd try if I was still single.

rando14

Looks like mech's boy Louis Nix failed the physical for the Giants and is back to being a fat dunce on the waiver wire....

squicken

In your hearts, you Pats fans think Luck is a modern Bledsoe. Your brain knows he was Stafford. Lots of throwing it around, not much to show for it. It's why Belichick benched him

jakncoke

Banned
Penn State was getting dumpstered by Temple in the offseason?

Did you see we buried the game tapes in the practice field. Idk what thats going to do after we finish with Buffalo/San Diego St/Army and get into Big 10 play and the offensive line still get pushed back 5 yards and Hackenberg still looks confused and panics. But hey! something

MechDX

Source: DT Louis Nix failed his physical with the Giants. He goes back to the waiver system. Team also hosted TE Joseph Fauria on a visit.

So much wasted talent because he is a lazy fuck who won't grow up

cdyhybrid

Did you see we buried the game tapes in the practice field. Idk what thats going to do after we finish with Buffalo/San Diego St/Army and get into Big 10 play and the offensive line still get pushed back 5 yards and Hackenberg still looks confused and panics. But hey! something

The best thing to do when you have an awful performance is to pretend it never happened and learn nothing from it!

Gigglepoo

I was kind of shocked to see Bill Barnwell put the 49ers among the eight "cellar dwellers". Am I crazy to think the 49ers are still a 7-9 win team, and could be even better if there offense comes together? I've really liked what I've seen from their defense so far, and the offense has tons of talent (outside of the offensive line).

In your hearts, you Pats fans think Luck is a modern Bledsoe. Your brain knows he was Stafford. Lots of throwing it around, not much to show for it. It's why Belichick benched him

He benched him because Tom looked Bill deep into his eyes.

You can't deny Tom anything when he gives you the smolder.

flynnrider-look.gif

tom-brady.jpg

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 6m6 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Jason Pierre-Paul is indeed headed home to Florida. The Giants do not feel his right hand is close to being ready for football activity.

Well, that was fast. He's not signing his franchise tender obviously. I doubt the Giants will offer him anywhere near the tender either.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 36m36 minutes ago
#Giants have not rescinded JPP’s franchise tag. He’ll sign it when he’s healthy & receive a prorated portion of $14.8M. He’s heading home

That's about 870k a week that little fireworks stunt is costing him. :/

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why do you keep commenting on it? If I recall correctly, you engaged me first. Yet, you feel like I'm the one commenting on the dumb shit you say. Roll the tape, or better yet let me refresh your memory:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177963617&postcount=592

So before you go all persecution complex on us, remember who pissed in the wind first.
really at this point, i'm trying to see how many times I can get you to respond to me when I wasn't even talking to you. I have a little white board by my desk where I put down a mark every time you do it. Like I said earlier, I can say anything and you'll respond, even when I wasn't talking to you.

Crisco

Banned
I was kind of shocked to see Bill Barnwell put the 49ers among the eight "cellar dwellers". Am I crazy to think the 49ers are still a 7-9 win team, and could be even better if there offense comes together? I've really liked what I've seen from their defense so far, and the offense has tons of talent (outside of the offensive line).

It really all depends on how good you think Kaepernick is.

squicken

Well, that was fast. He's not signing his franchise tender obviously. I doubt the Giants will offer him anywhere near the tender either.

That's about 870k a week that little fireworks stunt is costing him. :/

Is the reason he doesn't sign it b/c they will just put him on NFI and not pay him anyway?

Godslay

Banned
You're an insufferable homer blowhard who actually likes/tolerates Tabris. I think that's enough for me to be like hey, don't bother arguing with this person. It's worse than arguing with me! That's it really. You haven't brought up anything new really as far as this stuff goes anyway.

I will not apologize for accepting someone who has never done me wrong. There are people who accept people as they come to them, not people who accept someone for their reputations. Tabris is that person to me. Kas and many others are the same way. They came to me as friends, and like I said, I shouldn't have to apologize for befriending a person who treated me kindly.

If you are going to judge me by that, I can live with that. Because frankly, your judgment has no worth in my mind.

You go out of your way to find issues with people and the things they care about or believe, and that's not how I operate. It's apparent not only in this thread, but many others where I've seen you post. I understand that we have different views, and that I happen to like the Broncos and enjoy learning and expressing that view with everyone here.

My love of the Broncos shouldn't be limited by your expectations of how I should act like a fan. I am always optimistic, but I've learned over time to take the criticism and try and apply it to form a more realistic opinion of the team. Again I won't apologize to the likes of you for that. Neither should anyone else have to in this thread.

If you don't like what I am posting I invite you to use the ignore function of the website. You say that liking Tabris is enough to stop engaging me, so I invite you to do so.

really at this point, i'm trying to see how many times I can get you to respond to me when I wasn't even talking to you. I have a little white board by my desk where I put down a mark every time you do it. Like I said earlier, I can say anything and you'll respond, even when I wasn't talking to you.

So you have no valid points is all I'm reading.

Heh. The reality is with the 53 man roster set, they can't put him on the NFI list now. If they do, he'll be gone for the season without pay. With the current situation, he can take the time he needs to get into game shape and when he signed the tender, he'll be paid the prorated amount, etc.

The whole situation has been screwy all summer long. No reason for that to change now!

Is the reason he doesn't sign it b/c they will just put him on NFI and not pay him anyway?
If he signed during the summer, he would have been out the first 6 games and he wouldn't get paid for those. Signing it now and going on the NFI list would mean the end of the season and no payment at all. Though I doubt the Giants have any interest in him going on NFI. If he can contribute, they want him on the line.

Now its just a matter of working out when he'll be back. Which may not be for 6 games anyway which is ironic, really. Since he'd be getting a pro-rated portion of the tender anyways.

I will not apologize for accepting someone who has never done me wrong. There are people who accept people as they come to them, not people who accept someone for their reputations. Tabris is that person to me. Kas and many others are the same way. They came to me as friends, and like I said, I shouldn't have to apologize for befriending a person who treated me kindly.

If you are going to judge me by that, I can live with that. Because frankly, your judgment has no worth in my mind.

You go out of your way to find issues with people and the things they care about or believe, and that's not how I operate. It's apparent not only in this thread, but many others where I've seen you post. I'm understand that we have different views, and that I happen to like the Broncos and enjoy learning and expressing that view with everyone here.

My love of the Broncos shouldn't be limited by your expectations of how I should act like a fan. I am always optimistic, but I've learned over time to take the criticism and try and apply it to form a more realistic opinion of the team. Again I won't apologize to the likes of you for that. Neither should anyone else have to in this thread.

If you don't like what I am posting I invite you to use the ignore function of the website. You say that liking Tabris is enough to stop engaging me, so I invite you to do so.

billsmileofevil.gif

jakncoke

Banned

you kasing and having a pep dessert just accept the top 5 pick

At least you guys wont see another defense close to how good Temples is this year.

Gigglepoo

you kasing and having a pep dessert just accept the top 5 pick

That's why I'm looking for outside opinions. I just don't see how they're a bottom feeder. I expect them to be mediocre (like last year) with a very good defense and middling offense. Seeing them compared to the likes of Cleveland was just shocking.

You go out of your way to find issues with people and the things they care about or believe, and that's not how I operate. It's apparent not only in this thread, but many others where I've seen you post. I understand that we have different views, and that I happen to like the Broncos and enjoy learning and expressing that view with everyone here.

So you have no valid points is all I'm reading.

I support you friend. Things will get better, especially in the post-Peyton years.

That's why I'm looking for outside opinions. I just don't see how they're a bottom feeder. I expect them to be mediocre (like last year) with a very good defense and middling offense. Seeing them compared to the likes of Cleveland was just shocking.

When your team recreates the exodus from the bible, comparisons to the likes of Cleveland aren't unwarranted.

cdyhybrid

They won't be a bottom feeder. I expect them to be Rams-tier.

Top Bottom