• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tabris

Peyton is a sexual abuser

He sat on a womens face with his butt as a prank as was apparently common in that locker room. 100% inappropriate in a work place? Definitely. To be compared to an actual rapist is both ridiculous and inappropriately devaluing the impact of actual rape.

For shame Bread.

Crisco

Banned
Here's the thing guys, if the Patriots weren't dirty cheaters, then we'd likely be talking about Peyton Manning and his Colts as the true dynastic team of that era. Frankly, that's not a world I want to live in. Pats did us all a favor.

Here's the thing guys, if the Patriots weren't dirty cheaters, then we'd likely be talking about Peyton Manning and his Colts as the true dynastic team of that era. Frankly, that's not a world I want to live in. Pats did us all a favor.

Them being dirty cheaters is fine. The fans either not accepting/acknowledging it or changing the subject like any other team's been caught cheating twice now isn't.

The latter happens on a national scale and the subject's probably not hammered on nonstop. Oh well.

Dragon

Banned
Them being dirty cheaters is fine. The fans either not accepting/acknowledging it or changing the subject like any other team's been caught cheating twice now isn't.

The latter happens on a national scale and the subject's probably not hammered on nonstop. Oh well.

Yeah you're right. It's the fans that are continuing to prop this up as a national story.

Godslay

Banned

As a previous Peyton hater, I concur. Now that he's a Bronco, I disagree.

Just think Carolina would have had a championship under Fox. If that doesn't blow your mind I don't know what will.

Bread who is @omg_rite on Twitter, is that one of your friends?

Not really, unlike the Cheats, the Steelers went into the dome and beat the Colts in the postseason. So didn't the Chargers. And the Jets.

JABEE

It's only fitting that a soccer game is being played tonight in the Den of Evil. Signs on the wall with Kraft Productions

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Joe Lombardi: People don't appreciate Matthew Stafford

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has put up some big numbers over the last four seasons as the team’s starter.

Stafford has thrown for at least 4,257 yards while starting every game for Detroit in those years and he’s thrown 112 touchdown passes, numbers that have helped the Lions advance to the postseason twice. The talk this offseason has been about a ripe atmosphere for better results than the team had in 2014 thanks to Calvin Johnson’s health and a second year working in offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi’s scheme.

If that happens, Stafford is sure to be the subject of praise around the league, but Lombardi thinks that would just be people recognizing something they should have seen a long time ago.

“I’m hoping there’s a million articles written about the big jump Matt Stafford [makes this year] and I’ll say, ‘Well, I don’t know, he was pretty good before,’ ” Lombardi said, via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. “I think he’s pretty damn good right now and people don’t appreciate how good he is.”

“I’m at that point in my career where I’ve thrown for 5,000 yards, I’ve thrown for 40 touchdowns in a year,” Stafford said. “I’ve done a bunch of stuff individually, but I just want to win. If it takes me throwing for 5,000 yards and 40 touchdowns again for us to win a bunch of games, I’m all for it. I love throwing the ball, there’s no question. Every quarterback does. But I just want to do whatever it takes to help us win, and I think me playing at a higher level this year will help us, no question.”

The Lions went with a risk-averse strategy on offense last year while riding their defense and were rewarded with Stafford’s lowest interception total for a full season. Lombardi’s hinted at changes on that front, which sets Stafford up for a year in the spotlight as he tries to take himself and his team to the next level.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ardi-people-dont-appreciate-matthew-stafford/

That's why I'm looking for outside opinions. I just don't see how they're a bottom feeder. I expect them to be mediocre (like last year) with a very good defense and middling offense. Seeing them compared to the likes of Cleveland was just shocking.
The Niners are going to suck shit this year. Have you seen the roster attrition? Comparing them to the Browns is an insult... to the Browns.

But Kap will still run for 150 and pass for 300 against the Packers, so you'll at least have that going for you!

Also, Hayne looks legit.

I am sitting on a bench at walmart feeding my son. Guy comes over and sits down next to me takes his boots off gets up and walks away. Wtf.

1421075340-worlds-first-crisp-sandwich-cafe-opens-in-belfast-northern-ireland_6643612.jpg

Top Bottom