• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

bionic77

I really hope that Brady gets the Big Ben treatment now that he is a known cheater.

Meaning that late hits and illegal hits are rarely called.

Ben gets that treatment because he is a dirty rapist and no one feels bad for them.

Hopefully Suggs plays Brady early and can put this theory to the test. I would love to see the opposite and equally strong reactions from the average NFL fan and a deluded, small penised and even smaller brained Patriots fan when the dirty hits happen and are not called.

I wonder if any dirty players play in Brady's div...

I forgot about Suh!!!!

Great things could happen this season gentlemen!

I really hope that Brady gets the Big Ben treatment now that he is a known cheater.

Ben gets that treatment because he is a dirty rapist and no one feels bad for them.

Hopefully Suggs plays Brady early and can put this theory to the test. I would love to see the opposite and equally strong reactions from the average NFL fan and a deluded, small penised and even smaller brained Patriots fan when the dirty hits happen and are not called.

I forgot about Suh!!!!

Steelers fans wishing injuries on a player. smh

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

I forgot about Suh!!!!

Someone get the Dolphins to sign Bernard K Pollard to replace Louis Delmas stat.

Aside: http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com...ence-all-the-way-down-the-roger-goodell-story

Money quote
What happens when another team has a vendetta against you and wants to run it through the cross between Ronald McDonald and Judge Dredd in the commissioner’s office? Ask Sean Payton.

That is the most amazing description of the commish I've seen so far.

Tom Penny

Pats win at an uprecidented rate before and after Spygate. Salty fans cry because the Pats are simply better at football than their teams and guys Reggie Wayne bow out after two weeks of working too hard.

Dragon

Banned

I forgot about Suh!!!!

So...should Brady hold onto the ball as long as Ben? Because otherwise this won't be an issue.

I know teams are going to double Gronk all game every game, but thankfully the immortal Chris Harper is here to save us.

So...should Brady hold onto the ball as long as Ben? Because otherwise this won't be an issue.

I know teams are going to double Gronk all game every game, but thankfully the immortal Chris Harper is here to save us.

Double covering Gronk still won't save their sorry asses.

#whenindoubtGronkitOut

bionic77

Ben often gets hit even AFTER he gets rid of the ball. In fact that has been their emphasis over the past 2 years and we have a quick hitting passing offense these days. He still gets brutalized by the Ravens and other dirty players and rarely are flags thrown. Apparently these fucking crooked refs have daughters or some other bullshit.

You are too used to watching Brady and Peyton who get flags if anyone farts in their direction. They also get their ball washed by the league in addition to their usual doctoring.

Its going to be tough for Pats fans if he gets treated like most other qb's in the league.

Ben often gets hit even AFTER he gets rid of the ball. In fact that has been their emphasis over the past 2 years and we have a quick hitting passing offense these days. He still gets brutalized by the Ravens and other dirty players and rarely are flags thrown. Apparently these fucking crooked refs have daughters or some other bullshit.

You are too used to watching Brady and Peyton who get flags if anyone farts in their direction. They also get their ball washed by the league in addition to their usual doctoring.

Its going to be tough for Pats fans if he gets treated like most other qb's in the league.

tawwwmmmyyy.0.gif

Tom loves the refs.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
But why am I talking to someone who won't even read the article? That's the real question. Thanks for the time though.

idunno, its pretty amusing how much you seem to care. I can say just about anything and you'll still respond.

bionic77

No man with a clear conscience ever danced like that.

Dude is clearly hiding something.

You can see it by the complete inability to move his hips and the total lack of any rhythm. I know the Pats are going to use the he is a white guy defense, but thats not enough to explain the dancing seen in that GIF.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
When someone says something that's the football equivalent of "the earth is flat" it's hard not to respond.

yea, saying "I, ME, not anyone else or any projection, I, do not care about deflate gate" is totally the equivalent of saying the earth is flat. Jlawyeaok.gif.

Dragon

Banned
No man with a clear conscience ever danced like that.

Dude is clearly hiding something.

You can see it by the complete inability to move his hips and the total lack of any rhythm. I know the Pats are going to use the he is a white guy defense, but thats not enough to explain the dancing seen in that GIF.

Brady is a 6'5" white guy. It's even more of a defense! Taller white guys are even goofier at dancing.

Hey did ya'll know Tony Romo's son is named "Rivers Romo".

That's pretty awesome.

Did you also know he's possibly the most under-appreciated QB of all time? That's neat also.

EDIT: Bet you didn't know he is 1/4 mexican

Dragon

Banned
Hey did ya'll know Tony Romo's son is named "Rivers Romo".

That's pretty awesome.

Did you also know he's possibly the most under-appreciated QB of all time? That's neat also.

He's certainly the most unfairly shitted on! Especially fantasy wise, it's always hilarious to see people shit all over Romo, even though he's a fantastic fantasy QB!

Wut?

He's certainly the most unfairly shitted on! Especially fantasy wise, it's always hilarious to see people shit all over Romo, even though he's a fantastic fantasy QB!

I've won two leagues thanks to Romo and he's on my team now!!! I've distance myself from the Cowboys but I'll always <3 Romo, now that's a QB you can admire.

squicken

Let's not throw stones. The US lost in the WC to Belgium, entirely made up of people who wish they were part of another country

Godslay

Banned
Godslay is more stubborn than anyone else here though, including myself, when it comes to being right.

First of all please refer to me by my given name, "Racist Fuckstain".

Secondly, I eat my crow just like anyone else. I will not apologize for having a strong opinion which more often then not is backed by facts. If it's wrong though, I will say so, I have no shame when it comes to that, and have done so in the past.

Lastly, this conversation has nothing to do with me. I don't see why you went out of your way to make it about me. Clearly your hate of me is coloring your posting.

yea, saying "I, ME, not anyone else or any projection, I, do not care about deflate gate" is totally the equivalent of saying the earth is flat. Jlawyeaok.gif.

Why do you keep commenting on it? If I recall correctly, you engaged me first. Yet, you feel like I'm the one commenting on the dumb shit you say. Roll the tape, or better yet let me refresh your memory:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=177963617&postcount=592

So before you go all persecution complex on us, remember who pissed in the wind first.

Top Bottom