• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Godslay

Banned
Android. I've had this for a couple of years too as well. Without cable I'm gonna be using this a lot more.

Over The Air I only get Fox and NBC. CBS doesn't come in. Sucks! Stupid as VHF signals.
I don't know if it's the radiant barrier or double pane windows or what.

I actual set up the TV outside the house the other day just to get reception. Not ideal if it's rainy or for when it gets cold outside. But hey it's Texas. Maybe still get that 70s weather in December.

Good.

Here's the deal:

Go to the Play Store, and look for an app called Fake GPS Free.

With this you can spoof your GPS location, and trick the NFL Mobile App into letting you watch any game in that region.

Normally it would only allow you to watch the games in Houston for instance, now you just set it to the fake gps to the city where the game is happening, or reference The506.com map and then you will be able to get that game.

At least it worked that way last year. The bastards discontinued Chromecast support though.

jmdajr

Good.

Here's the deal:

Go to the Play Store, and look for an app called Fake GPS Free.

With this you can spoof your GPS location, and trick the NFL Mobile App into letting you watch any game in that region.

Normally it would only allow you to watch the games in Houston for instance, now you just set it to the fake gps to the city where the game is happening, or reference The506.com map and then you will be able to get that game.

At least it worked that way last year. The bastards discontinued Chromecast support though.

Yeah that sucks. Just got one too.

I'll check that GPS thing out!

thanks!

Tabris

Bread is the worst Pats fan. Even worse then Gata.

Gata is like the harmless child that's running around having a tantrum. You just pat him on the head and wonder how his parents failed him. Bread is like his ignorant parent.

Gata is like the harmless child that's running around having a tantrum. You just pat him on the head and wonder how his parents failed him. Bread is like his ignorant parent.
Tabris is the prostitute on the street corner.

Dragon

Banned

How are the Canucks doing?

Bread

Banned

You root for a rapist

Brady being a Trump fan legit shook me

There's evil, and then there's that. I don't know how people can look at him the same way now

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Marvel movies are anti-American slop. I mean if the US had some super-secret Death Star to deploy, that would be awesome! No real American would try and stop that thing

Hydra isn't American, you filthy commie biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

BradyCheatJersey.jpg

Top Bottom