• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Pepiope

Passed? He didn't start in the preseason either.
Yeah, but why trade a 5th round pick for a slot CB if he isn't going to start? I'm sure PIT expected him to take the job.

A 5th round pick for a 4th CB doesn't seem like a great deal. Especially since he's a 1 year rental as of now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dog-fetch-GoPro.gif

Yeah, but why trade a 5th round pick for a slot CB if he isn't going to start? I'm sure PIT expected him to take the job.

Boykin is better than all three of those other guys. The Steelers coaching staff are loyal to their guys to a fault. I was just taking exception to the wording of the tweet.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford sucks vol. 3
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176741187&postcount=15923

Maybe he does step up his play to the Alex Smith level of QB. Fun Fact, in 2014 Stafford's TD% was 3.7% Alex Smith 3.9%

Bookmarked for the season. You can cherry pick non sensical stats like Matthew Staffords career passer rating to Megatron or this Alex Smith stat but Stafford has proven himself to be an elite QB throughout his young career and will only get better.

Steve Young: "Matthew Stafford is on the cusp of greatness."

jakncoke

Banned
83% of the usa dont care about soccer the 17% are people like squicken and he cant pick a team in real football so who cares of their opinion

MechDX

Bookmarked for the season. You can cherry pick non sensical stats like Matthew Staffords career passer rating to Megatron or this Alex Smith stat but Stafford has proven himself to be an elite QB throughout his young career and will only get better.

Maybe one day he will catch TJ Yates in playoff wins and divisional titles

Until he has success in the playoffs, people are going to dog him.

I actually like Matthew Stafford, personality wise. He just doesn't have elite judgement yet. He has the temperament and skill set to be great he just needs to mature and toughen up.

bionic77

aka when you wanna confuse your wife and dont wanna change a diaper or discuss some shit she found on tumblr
:lol

Stop drinking so much dude. My kids have not worn diapers for 2 years.

My wife also pretty much never nags me. When I bitch about how busy I am with the kids that is my own decision to be involved. I feel like it can only be a good thing to teach them everything I know. Yes it is going to suck when my son gets beat up by the Jordaphiles in 5th grade, but eventually he will endure and earn their respect.

jakncoke

Banned
:lol

Stop drinking so much dude. My kids have not worn diapers for 2 years.

My wife also pretty much never nags me. When I bitch about how busy I am with the kids that is my own decision to be involved. I feel like it can only be a good thing to teach them everything I know. Yes it is going to suck when my son gets beat up by the Jordaphiles in 5th grade, but eventually he will endure and earn their respect.

You're pretty much lying to us all stop it, cant wait for your kids to attend unc slooott

Pepiope

Boykin is better than all three of those other guys. The Steelers coaching staff are loyal to their guys to a fault. I was just taking exception to the wording of the tweet.
Or maybe Tomlin is just racist. Benching a good black player....

Eagles locking up the line

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
#Eagles sign G Andrew Gardner to a 3-yr extension with base value of $4.7M, including a $500K signing bonus. Incentives bring it much higher

bionic77

On Rogans podcast they were taking about a Mexican guy with supposedly the worlds biggest dick.

He is obviously a NeoGAF member based on past threads.

bionic77

huh isnt mexican men suppose to have a cock tiny like indian of india and china levels of small
Honestly I have not made a study of the penises of the world.

The only stereotype I am aware of is that black men supposedly are bigger.

This is just what I heard on Rogans podcast. Which is not always perfect on the facts.

Did you read my post about when my due date is and how ryan leaf i performed even though i thought i was joe montana

Yeah you said you had 15 days to try again right or did I misunderstand?

You have 3 tries to get it or you get fired.

There's only one Cool Joe and no one can come close to him.

Maybe wear Brady jersey to your test next time ?

Tom Brady is the world's biggest dick. Ironic considering he doesn't have one.

*Insert strap on joke*

Top Bottom