• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Godslay

Banned
Found Jak

7IrewEY.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Until he has success in the playoffs, people are going to dog him.

I actually like Matthew Stafford, personality wise. He just doesn't have elite judgement yet. He has the temperament and skill set to be great he just needs to mature and toughen up.

I understand that but I'm confident the Lions will have that success in the post season this year. If we didn't have that PI call overturned who knows what could've happened last postseason.

In both his post season games he's had great games but the teams couldn't pull through for a variety of reasons. He's only 27 years old and is just hitting his prime.

Godslay

Banned
Paging BLarry.

They are shitting on your boy Lewis in the DeflateGate thread.

This is pretty much what's going down (this is how it feels like to argue with Dragon, but dumber):
zleyFwZ.gif

Fantomex

Dudes wanna play for the Sounders and Timbers and then wonder why they can't hang with Brazillians that play in Spain and Italy. 😆

You guys ever just start to get sad about your team when the season approaches ? You know lose some optimism about the upcoming season?

Not me!

GO BROWNS!
Seriously though, I'm starting to get a bad feeling. Pettine is a bright spot for me though
Made some chicken parm tonight
Post pics please my friend.
Bout to try and dive into Mgs5. I have Popeyes and beer!

Fantomex

You guys ever just start to get sad about your team when the season approaches ? You know lose some optimism about the upcoming season?

Not me!

GO BROWNS!
Seriously though, I'm starting to get a bad feeling. Pettine is a bright spot for me though

Popeyes is just amazing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The New Orleans Police Department is investigating a night club altercation that allegedly involved New Orleans Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan this past weekend, a NOPD spokesman confirmed.

#Pray4cajun

rando14

Not me!

GO BROWNS!

I will support your Browns this year my friend

Except when they play the Seahawks, I have an avatar bet with Kave... The Cleves must perish......

EDIT: I thought Bruno Mars did a good job at last years SB, I have fond memories of that day...

Fantomex

Billboard saying NFL invited Bruno Mars back for next SB's halftime show

That dude was created by the government. He's Black, White, Latin and Asian. He's gonna do 5 Super Bowls before he dies.

He fits all the demographics too. Over 40 but plays music for teens.

I will support your Browns this year my friend

Except when they play the Seahawks, I have an avatar bet with Kave... The Cleves must perish......

EDIT: I thought Bruno Mars did a good job at last years SB, I have fond memories of that day...
Hmm it'll be quite the disrespectful affair, I'll probably spend most of the day crying.
They need to get drake at the Super Bowl! He can perform some very emotional songs!
GzW4.jpg

You guys want some? I made too much.

I'll save plates for Gator.
Hmmmm it looks like your cooking skills have advanced, dammit.

Top Bottom