• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

malfcn

XLu1WzB.gif

I'm sure it is posted..but holy fuck.

bionic77

Watching He Man on the 2nd screen (this is highly recommended to everyone). So nice to have a stupid movie on the 2nd screen while you work.

The costumes and sets are fantastic for this movie. Otherwise it is kind of a turd.

Where is eznark btw? I had no idea Klan meetings required this kind of time commitment!

Watching He Man on the 2nd screen (this is highly recommended to everyone). So nice to have a stupid movie on the 2nd screen while you work.

The costumes and sets are fantastic for this movie. Otherwise it is kind of a turd.

Where is eznark btw? I had no idea Klan meetings required this kind of time commitment!

The bald dude from Back to the Future is the secret best thing about the He Man movie.
500px-Heman38.jpg

bionic77

The amount of Brady/pats Threads In OT today was kinda ridiculous and made me giggle at the same time.
This is so weird.

I have awaited this moment for more than a decade.

I used to be the Alex Jones of sports threads. Now my beliefs have gone mainstream the Pats fans are the crazy ones.

Praise Tebow. Dreams do come true!

That chadskin fellow especially seems to have a hard on for the situation!
Don't even click on the OT threads. I pretty rarely comment on OT football threads. It's usually shit we've already talked about in here, or just kinda a shit show.
Tuning in now! Wanna see how this turns out
I hope someday you get to experience the nationwide hate that comes from being a fan of your football team.
I don't want to die.
Most of the disrespect my way is about how dysfunctional the Browns are or "because Browns"

Godslay

Banned
This is so weird.

I have awaited this moment for more than a decade.

I used to be the Alex Jones of sports threads. Now my beliefs have gone mainstream the Pats fans are the crazy ones.

Praise Tebow. Dreams do come true!

The truth will live forever.

The makeup and costume are great and the performance is great.

I don't know about brilliant!

The level of gravity and pure screen chewing cheese is brilliance.:) The fact that Langella still mentions it as a great experience for him despite it all makes me like him even more. It's too bad Lundgren is a vapid hole of shit as He-Man.

The movie has an fantastic score to boot by Bill Conti.

Bowser

PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF *upset special*
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

bionic77

You can't be banned for the same thing twice. It's double jeopardy.
I was banned for stealing one of Chappelle's jokes about racists not being able to control the discussion about friend chicken and for saying NBA age was a shit hole.

The streets ain't safe no more. You better sleep with one eye open and be considerate of the feelings of all humanity before you hit that fucking post button.

Top Bottom