• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

DMczaf

Are you a mod? You have to tell me if you're a mod.

What?! How you gonna just come out and say that!? After all these years!? I can't believe this.....man....

tumblr_lvnzjhX3Y81qc4cp9o1_250.gif

Dragon

Banned
I was banned for stealing one of Chappelle's jokes about racists not being able to control the discussion about friend chicken and for saying NBA age was a shit hole.

The streets ain't safe no more. You better sleep with one eye open and be considerate of the feelings of all humanity before you hit that fucking post button.

I quite like the idea of friend chicken!

Tabris

if tabris could fuck off and realize he's fucking hated by all people that'd be great

Why are you so angry?

I don't hate anybody. Except Tom Brady, Robert Kraft, and Bill Bellichek. But that's being a football fan :)

I don't even hate their fans. I would give gata a hug IRL :)

Malo

Banned
PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

exarkun

Even Anime can get you banned

Only if its something called...hantie? Am I saying that right?

Texans go 8-8. Maybe 9-7. Cue Texans cycle. Except now we have the power of the O'brien's chin working for us, which means we might make the playoffs.

MechDX

I LOVE Bill O'Brien.

I would kill for that man.
I would dick punch someone
I would NOT eat Spins cooking

I don't know if my love for him is on the level of FMT's for Harbs but its pretty damn close

Striker

Damn, sad news about Tyler Sash. Read it may have been an overdose. His girlfriend left him some time ago, so who knows what really triggered it. Fuck.

Hammer24

Banned
PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI