• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Malalaw

Poor jak. Sucks that he got banned but it might be for the best. Hopefully all goes well and he gets his CDL.

Also good morning.

Tabris

Why Tabris, why kill Jak? He posed no threat to :(

I didn't fight with him :O Don't blame me. I was just talking trash about the Pats.

EDIT - Correction, I was talking truths about the Pats.

RBH

My thoughts on the Falcons' offensive line:

1256553541_exploding-trash.gif

It's 1 month

Thank you Dutch, how are you doing?

He got a month.
He sounds way more down than he should, considering that he's got a few more chances.

I know.. He needs to stay calm he has time still. I hope he's okay... Jak if you see this.. You can do it, you have time.

Also Milch how are you doing.

My thoughts on the Falcons' offensive line:

Hey you got Coleman.. He got 2000 yards at his final year with a fucked up foot... I wanna remind people that he did that at Indiana., Indiana.

My thoughts on the 2015 Giants defense

...Landon Collins? JPP maybe..

Least it might be better than your oline?

I'm getting ready to go to work. Yay.

Have a good day everyone.

Striker

...Landon Collins? JPP maybe..

Least it might be better than your oline?
The starting corners, Collins, Kennard and Hankins. The rest is poopy.

And how 'bout some opinions on white people from Jets WR Brandon Marshall

The topic of conversation was Deflategate and the battle between Tom Brady and the NFL, and Marshall said that “a lot of players” believe there’s a double standard based on skin color when it comes to the way the league hands out discipline.

“White players, specifically at the quarterback position, are treated differently,” Marshall said.

Later, host Adam Schein asked Marshall if players believe black players are held to a different standard.

“Absolutely,” Marshall said. “At times, at times, at times, yes.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ly-when-it-comes-to-nfl-discipline/?cid=Yahoo

dionysus

Yaldog
The closer we get to the regular season the more convinced I am that the Saints are going to be worse than last year. I can't see how the offense isn't worse with Brees aging and losing key weapons. Brees contract is painful now. Defense went through a rebalance in the offseason where we got worse in some spots and better in others. We will see if it helps overall.

The brightest spot about the Saints is the NFCS competition. Doesn't take a good team to win the division.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Clowney listed as starting OLB in Texans first depth chart
Yea no one can ever say he is lazy again. You don't go from microfracture surgery in December to playing week one nine months later without some real hard work.

what did jak get banned for? I hope its not perm, i'm gonna want my bottle of jack come October.

Yea no one can ever say he is lazy again. You don't go from microfracture surgery in December to playing week one nine months later without some real hard work.

what did jak get banned for? I hope its not perm, i'm gonna want my bottle of jack come October.

1 month

PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX.
GB @ CHI..
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK upset of the week..
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

Godslay

Banned
That's a projection on your part.

I'm as mad as you imagine I am.

I rarely drink, find someone else to weakly attempt to antagonize.

BigAT

My thoughts on the 2015 Giants defense

It's funny, I was out with a bunch of people Saturday night and everyone was arrogantly talking shit about how well their team was going to do that year. Me and the other Giants fan that was there were the only people that were like, "Yeah...I don't think it's happening this year."

Wrayfield

I just watched this and I'm depressed. And I'm not even a Browns fan. So much shit happened to that organisation. A lot of incompetence too, sure, but damn.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Patriots OT Nate Solder signed a two-year, $20.62 million contract extension that ties him to New England through 2017, per NFL source.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
As part of Nate Solder's 2-year extension with Patriots, New England cannot use franchise or transition tag on him after 2017, per source.

I'm ok with this

Beach

CIN @ OAK upset of the week..

My man.

The Bengals have never beaten the Raiders at home. Especially with Burfict still out it definitely opens it up. Bengals rush defense was horrid without him iirc last year.

The Raiders will be mediocre this year but if you need an upset pick this is definitely it.

Fox318

im not sure whats worse

trump might win or the american political system is so broken that people consider him a positive

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
im not sure whats worse

trump might win or the american political system is so broken that people consider him a positive

its quite amazing. The sad part is its only old people I see saying "we need to get this country back to being great, you know the good old days" ...you know the good old days where a white person could put a black person in their place without repercussions, where women could barely vote and life was good, you know?

Top Bottom