• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

BigAT

Can you blame him for getting wasted after this?

HUy77YB.gif

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM? DID YOU UNBURY THE TAPE?!

Godslay

Banned
To be fair, you're arguing with someone that was too dense to know the NFL had inflation requirements and regulations. That is on you.

Hahaha, I wasn't talking about captive.

Got up to use the restroom and walked to a different part of our shared building. Guy was flipping out in restroom.

bionic77

Is this a JPP reenactment?
Was it ever released how bad the damage was to his hand?

I know my Giants friend made it seem like he barely lost one finger but if that was the case I doubt he would hid the extent of the injury from the team.

Feel bad for the guy. He was a fucking moron to play around with fireworks like that but now he is maimed for life and also lost out on a shit ton of money by not signing with the Giants before the 4th of July.

jbug617

Banned

I know my Giants friend made it seem like he barely lost one finger but if that was the case I doubt he would hid the extent of the injury from the team.

Feel bad for the guy. He was a fucking moron to play around with fireworks like that but now he is maimed for life and also lost out on a shit ton of money by not signing with the Giants before the 4th of July.

I don't think he allowed the Giants to look at him until this week.

Striker

This was beginning of August:

jpp1s-3-web.jpg

The Giants met with him recently and came away encouraged. I'm not sure what all that says, but he's not seeing the field for a while, if at all. He had a huge contract coming up from someone and he goes and does that.

Nori Chan

THAT NEW SEASON SMELL

Is my boy Batman here? I can't insult the browns if Batman is in the thread. I made a promise. But fuck Kave and BG.

Talon

This was beginning of August:

jpp1s-3-web.jpg

The Giants met with him recently and came away encouraged. I'm not sure what all that says, but he's not seeing the field for a while, if at all. He had a huge contract coming up from someone and he goes and does that.
Jesus Christ.

Don't fuck around with fireworks, kids.

BigAT

Sounds like he had his index finger amputated and there was still skin damage in the area when the Giants looked at him this week. He will play this season, but it will be at least a few weeks.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
To be fair, you're arguing with someone that was too dense to know the NFL had inflation requirements and regulations. That is on you.

who you calling dense, pal.

All I've ever said is not many people were even aware of the football air regulation levels. Former NFL players were not aware of any such rule, but now everyone cares, a lot!!!!!one

bionic77

Sounds like he had his index finger amputated and there was still skin damage in the area when the Giants looked at him this week. He will play this season, but it will be at least a few weeks.
Are prosthetics legal in the NFL?

I wonder if he can get that replaced with some kind of bionic digit?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Whitney Mercilus plays without part of a finger. He says it doesn't affect him.

Then there's Manning who can't even feel his fingertips. I don't even know how you grip a football let a lone throw one with that.

Zeke

Don't think so but I imagine it looked like a hot dog that was left in the microwave too long.
edit: God Damn Shia got banned? That just happened didn't it? Not even the fort is safe is it?

BigAT

who you calling dense, pal.

All I've ever said is not many people were even aware of the football air regulation levels. Former NFL players were not aware of any such rule, but now everyone cares, a lot!!!!!one

If you're saying you're as intelligent as an NFL player, this is an oppertunity for us to agree.

bionic77

Whitney Mercilus plays without part of a finger. He says it doesn't affect him.

Then there's Manning who can't even feel his fingertips. I don't even know how you grip a football let a lone throw one with that.
I was actually thinking how it would fuck up his workouts and strength training off the field.

Just using the bench or a dumbbell has to be affected by not having an index finger. I feel you could lose a pinky and not miss a beat but the index finger is probably your second most important finger after the thumb (talking about of my ass but it makes sense to me).

Ima try to keep up with this thread this year. Per usual, I will fail. You guys shit talk way to fast (which I applaud) but here goes . . .

PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

Go Panthers!
FUCK THE PATRIOTS.
Good day, sir.

BigAT

For what it's worth, when this first happened there was some sports doctor that ranked each finger in order of importance for defensive linemen and index finger was actually fairly low on the list. Kind of morbid, but I guess you can still grip/rip jerseys without it as long as the rest are still functioning properly.

Thumb was #1.

eznark

Banned
AFC East
Dolphins
Patriots (WC)
Bills
Jets

AFC North
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers