• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Who will you root for if this is the super bowl match up?
One guy that has two teams said he wouldn't watch the game if his teams played each other. So that seems like the right thing to do
Edit:
ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Eagles are no longer engaged in extension talks with contract-year QB Sam Bradford.
Bradford is pulling the plug on contract talks and is betting on himself coming off back-to-back seasons ruined by torn ACLs followed by a very impressive first preseason with the Eagles. He'll earn close to $13 million this season and be eligible for free agency in March, though the Eagles could always tag him.

So JPP cut off his Finger to play yet reports from NY media states he more than a month away...sheeeesh...thankfully i ain't the GM, because i would rescind the tag and just focus on getting a new DE in off season or draft..

gutshot

I'm fine with the Bradford news. I mean, if he plays great, I think the Eagles will happily pay him like a franchise QB. If he sucks or gets injured again, then you let him walk.

BigAT

So JPP cut off his Finger to play yet reports from NY media states he more than a month away...sheeeesh...thankfully i ain't the GM, because i would rescind the tag and just focus on getting a new DE in off season or draft..

Even if his hand was somehow 100% today, you have to keep in mind that he hasn't practiced or even likely exercised in who knows how long. That alone would require a couple of weeks at least to get him up to speed.

bionic77

Go Steelers beat the Pats!
Ain't going to happen.

But I will watch the massacre anyways...

Is this the season where we find out if Flacco is elite or not?
Not sure if he is elite or what that means but he is better than most qb's in the league.

Probably has the best deep ball in the league too and no question is the GOAT at drawing PI. I used to think that was luck but he does it so regularly that it has to be something he practices or is naturally good at.

Zeke

If the giants let him walk I'd love for Jerry to take a good look at him even if he has to sit out a chunk of season to rehab.

Godslay

Banned
So yes, you are. And people call me a snitch. SMH.

To answer your question, I didn't call you anything if you actually read what I wrote.

I wish you were banned, but you are able to pull that off on your own. You don't need my help.

You implied that I was a racist fuckstain, no turning back now.

Relly's banned for three days apparently.

If the giants let him walk I'd love for Jerry to take a good look at him even if he has to sit out a chunk of season to rehab.

Like i said if i was the GM, Giants won't let him go for free, most likely he will play out the season even if it's 12 games, then they will make an assessment..

bionic77

Dude the Pats sent their fucking secret agent into our team and got half of our young guys hooked on marijuana. Then the bastard bailed on us and left us handing when our starting running back got hurt.

I don't even blame the Pats for this. This was all on Tomlin for letting a snake into our midst. You can't complain when you get bite by the snake that you let into your house.

If we had Bell and Bryant I would give us a shot at beating the Pats. But especially without Bell it is going to be easy to limit our offense and I see our defense being styled on many times tomorrow night.

Also Dragon Patriot fans are fucking crazy. That KHarvey guy in the deflategate thread is totally insane. You are an embarrassment to the human race. I mean Gata seems like a reasonable person compared to other Patriot fans...

RellyRell28 and Shia_Labeouf may be gone...........but RBH is still here baby!

Yeah!

iBKjxjZjUG0G6.gif

You better be here on Monday night dammit.

Dude the Pats sent their fucking secret agent into our team and got half of our young guys hooked on marijuana. Then the bastard bailed on us and left us handing when our starting running back got hurt.

I don't even blame the Pats for this. This was all on Tomlin for letting a snake into our midst. You can't complain when you get bite by the snake that you let into your house.

If we had Bell and Bryant I would give us a shot at beating the Pats. But especially without Bell it is going to be easy to limit our offense and I see our defense being styled on many times tomorrow night.

Also Dragon Patriot fans are fucking crazy. That KHarvey guy in the deflategate thread is totally insane. You are an embarrassment to the human race. I mean Gata seems like a reasonable person compared to other Patriot fans...

That's the nicest thing you've said about gata.....

BigAT

If you're talking about this year, there is absolutely no chance the Giants let him walk. They have all the control in the situation. Worst case scenario for them is that they NFI him for the season and they retain his rights going into next year to reevaluate him then.

Dragon

Banned
I wish you were banned, but you are able to pull that off on your own. You don't need my help.

You implied that I was a racist fuckstain, no turning back now.

Relly's banned for three days apparently.

So you're being a snitch. You might as well PM a mod then if you're so angry about it.

Hindl

Sounds good with Bradford. If he gets injured, then it was a one year experiment that doesn't really harm the team. If he's great then we have a franchise qb.

Zeke

If you're talking about this year, there is absolutely no chance the Giants let him walk. They have all the control in the situation. Worst case scenario for them is that they NFI him for the season and they retain his rights going into next year to reevaluate him then.
Oh yea for sure but a man can dream :(

Sounds good with Bradford. If he gets injured, then it was a one year experiment that doesn't really harm the team. If he's great then we have a franchise qb.

If he is healthy he is going to put up insane numbers. I get why he doesnt want to do a contract now, but man is it a risk for him.

cdyhybrid

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FROM? DID YOU UNBURY THE TAPE?!

:jnc (RIP)

:jnc at people getting got on Gaming side.

If even Dragon can still manage to be unbanned with all the Pats stuff going on, everyone else should be able to as well. People gotta step their game up.

That dude is the worst. His armchair-lawyer ass shits up every thread he posts in, arguing barely-related semantics until the other person stops wasting their time responding.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Someone may want to rescue a certain Pats fan from the Deflategate thread - apparently anonymous sources are always bullshit, and are only used in hit pieces.

I think the Cowboys are going to lose two or three games in the first five weeks, then have a good shot at not losing much the rest of the season, probably the only sure losses I would see are Seattle and Green Bay after that. Without Hardy and McClain the defense is going to be at its worst for the first four weeks. Their RB situation is still not settled as far as I can tell so I don't know if their passing game is going to open up well.

It's probably a little crazy but I think the Giants are going to beat them Week 1. The Eagles will obviously beat them Week 2.

Godslay

Banned
So you're being a snitch. You might as well PM a mod then if you're so angry about it.

I'm not snitching on anybody, I don't share that characteristic with you.

You can't run from it Dragon. We've known for far too long your game. Even back when you were TheBranca18.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG you're going to have to hold down the fort on Sunday. I'm not going to be near a computer when the Browns play.

cdyhybrid

I think the Cowboys are going to lose two or three games in the first five weeks, then have a good shot at not losing much the rest of the season, probably the only sure losses I would see are Seattle and Green Bay after that. Without Hardy and McClain the defense is going to be at its worst for the first four weeks. Their RB situation is still not settled as far as I can tell so I don't know if their passing game is going to open up well.

It's probably a little crazy but I think the Giants are going to beat them Week 1. The Eagles will obviously beat them Week 2.

I wouldn't call Seattle a sure loss. They beat us in Seattle last season. Our front seven is a LOT better this year though, and Demarco Murray is gone. Should be a good game.

Dragon

Banned
:jnc (RIP)

:jnc at people getting got on Gaming side.

If even Dragon can still manage to be unbanned with all the Pats stuff going on, everyone else should be able to as well. People gotta step their game up.

Don't worry. Godslay's gonna try his hardest to get me there.

I'm not snitching on anybody, I don't share that characteristic with you.

You can't run from it Dragon. We've known for far too long your game. Even back when you were TheBranca18.

You quoting a post from like three days ago after a bunch of people banned is as close as you can get to it. I may be incorrigible and an uptight fuck but at least I'm self-aware about it!

bionic77

That dude is the worst. His armchair-lawyer ass shits up every thread he posts in, arguing barely-related semantics until the other person stops wasting their time responding.
Its amazing to think that we might have the "good" (relatively speaking) Pat fans.

Godslay

Banned
Don't worry. Godslay's gonna try his hardest to get me there.

You quoting a post from like three days ago after a bunch of people banned is as close as you can get to it. I may be incorrigible and an uptight fuck but at least I'm self-aware about it!

I've brought it up every time I've posted in response to you.

I won't let you live it down.

You don't go around calling people racist fuckstains, because you want to get off on them getting upset. That's taking it a bit far considering the conversation.

I wouldn't call Seattle a sure loss. They beat us in Seattle last season. Our front seven is a LOT better this year though, and Demarco Murray is gone. Should be a good game.

Didn't both Wagner and Maxwell leave that game with injuries? I mean I realize Dallas was still playing really well but didn't both of them go out before the half? Couldn't have helped things.

Dragon

Banned
I've brought it up every time I've posted in response to you.

I won't let you live it down.

You don't go around calling people racist fuckstains, because you want to get off on them getting upset. That's taking it a bit far considering the conversation.

00a94a3fde4e1ab0_tumblr_mopwfaJ8Tx1rcgpm7o2_500.xxxlarge.gif

I'm off to lunch!

Dragon and Godslay need to just get it over with and fuck already.

I feel like Godslay would prefer something more like Misery instead!

Top Bottom