• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Godslay

Banned
Dragon and Godslay need to just get it over with and fuck already.

I take exception for being called a racist fuckstain.

It's bullshit, and nobody in this thread should have to put up with that garbage.

Most of the time people in here joke around, but Dragon takes this shit personally and in my opinion took it too far.

So fuck him as far as I'm concerned. I'll bring that shit up everyday from here on out.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
And potato crisps.
whatever the fuck they are

munchos-original.png

cdyhybrid

Didn't both Wagner and Maxwell leave that game with injuries? I mean I realize Dallas was still playing really well but didn't both of them go out before the half? Couldn't have helped things.

Don't remember! I'm just saying save the "sure loss" label for when we play the Bucs or something.

Although I'd rather not use it at all in the NFL. This isn't college :p

bionic77

I'm confused, couldnt technically any potato chip be a crisp?? I will admit, I am not well educated on this matter, I need a fat friend like BG to help me out....
I always thought they were the same thing too?

I have a cousin from England and he was always demonstrating his ignorance by calling chips crisps and fries chips.

I need to buy some Sabra hummus.
Colbert was pretty good yesterday
BG you're going to have to hold down the fort on Sunday. I'm not going to be near a computer when the Browns play.
They'll be nothing left when you return.
I'm confused, couldnt technically any potato chip be a crisp?? I will admit, I am not well educated on this matter, I need a fat friend like BG to help me out....
Lmao quit calling me fat you damn piggly shaped slut!

Don't remember! I'm just saying save the "sure loss" label for when we play the Bucs or something.

Although I'd rather not use it at all in the NFL. This isn't college :p

Yeah, I didn't mean it like it was going to be a blow out. Just that if I was going through their schedule that is one of the few games I'd put them down as a loss without a lot of hesitation. Unlike me hesitating to say I think the Giants will beat them week one, for example.

oneHeero

I think the Cowboys are going to lose two or three games in the first five weeks, then have a good shot at not losing much the rest of the season, probably the only sure losses I would see are Seattle and Green Bay after that. Without Hardy and McClain the defense is going to be at its worst for the first four weeks. Their RB situation is still not settled as far as I can tell so I don't know if their passing game is going to open up well.

It's probably a little crazy but I think the Giants are going to beat them Week 1. The Eagles will obviously beat them Week 2.

VaderNOOOOOOO.jag

But yea I can see it too,but we won't lose to the gnats or iggles.

I take exception for being called a racist fuckstain.

It's bullshit, and nobody in this thread should have to put up with that garbage.

Most of the time people in here joke around, but Dragon takes this shit personally and in my opinion took it too far.

So fuck him as far as I'm concerned. I'll bring that shit up everyday from here on out.
I am with you. I hate that things get personal here with people some times. Makes no sense to me.

VaderNOOOOOOO.jag

But yea I can see it too,but we won't lose to the gnats or iggles.

We will see, but I think that the Cowboys were a better team last year, and the Eagles were a much worse team last year, and yet the Eagles had no problems going into Dallas last year with buttfumble and stomping the Cowboys.

"Eagles were a much worse team last year"

That remains to be seen. I've never heard of a team replacing like 60% of their roster and becoming dignificantky better after going 10-6.

Also, aside from losing Murray cowboys are identical on offense and D-line is very much improved do no idea what ur referring to there.

gutshot

Joe Banner predicts the Eagles will win the Super Bowl.

Don't forget, he called a Pats vs Seahawks Super Bowl this time last year.

Top Bottom