• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

j-wood

I hope he changes this team. Remember we won our first game on Week 1 and then went 1-15 last year. If we can beat the next couple of teams then I'll feel better. We need them because our schedule at the end is brutal.

Also GG's Bucsgaf.

True that. On to week 2!

FsNz24w.jpg

Just said Dez Bryant has a broken bone in his foot.

This pleases me...yeah I'm still salty

EDIT: just want to apologize, was speaking from pure salt, like I said in my othe post " I'm not proud of myself i really do hope he has a speedy recovery as he finally got his money and his story on how he got to the NFL is remarkable"

eznark

Banned
Depending on the break this could be a non issue, something that takes a few weeks to heal, or something that could fuck him over the rest of his career. Not all foot injuries are equal.

A few weeks is hardly a non-issue for a marginal team like Dallas.

Farooq

Banned
You can talk about the loss of Murray, it won't faze the team. Dez is fucking huge, it changes the offense. Garrett needs a possession receiver...shit is a big blow.

Miracle

Also, I expect a down year from ODB, at least compared to last.

His time under the radar is long gone and the team doesn't have Cruz to take the pressure off.
I said that to my Giants fan friend before. He was so crazy hype over ODB saying he's BY FAR the best WR in the league besides MAYBE Dez Bryant.

ODB had an incredible rookie year and he's going to have a very good career but this year I think he's more likely to however a sophomore slump for the most part. Teams are marking him now.

Pepiope

Depending on the break this could be a non issue, something that takes a few weeks to heal, or something that could fuck him over the rest of his career. Not all foot injuries are equal.
It's an issue if he can't play the next few weeks. Eagles and Pats are coming up in the next few weeks. Dez is a difference maker.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A few weeks is hardly a non-issue for a marginal team like Dallas.

No, that was three separate conditions. You can play on a broken foot at 100% with some injuries. Others will take a few weeks to heal, others still can permanently mess up how you run and screw up the rest of your career.

eznark

Banned
No, that was three separate conditions. You can play on a broken foot at 100% with some injuries. Others will take a few weeks to heal, others still can permanently mess up how you run and screw up the rest of your career.

4-6 weeks has been reported, why are you talking hypotheticals?

Top Bottom