• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Striker

The skill players are lacking so much for the Giants offense right now too. I kind of hope they Vereen a lot more out of the slot. I think they used Jennings and Veren 55-45 with a small splash Andre Williams, but Jennings didn't do a whole lot receiving.

Rueben Randle has bad knee(s), so he is obviously pretty ineffective. Preston Parker had three lousy drops on 3rd down, and their two TE's are slow as molasses. But they let go of James Jones so he can go catch TD's for Aaron Rodgers. I don't get it.

Farooq

Banned
4-6 weeks for Randy Gregory as well, dude was looking fast off that edge, love him, hope he gets well sooner than later.

This may fuck his development. I was so excited for him this year.

Anyway, 8-8 ain't too bad. You get a pick in the middle of the round, not a lot people get fired, and you can be hopeful for next year.

bender

What time is it?
4-6 weeks for Randy Gregory as well, dude was looking fast off that edge, love him, hope he gets well sooner than later.

Pretty big blow too. Was counting on him to help get some pass rush until Hardy comes back from suspension.

Dez being out is going to really hurt the running game.

The skill players are lacking so much for the Giants offense right now too. I kind of hope they Vereen a lot more out of the slot. I think they used Jennings and Veren 55-45 with a small splash Andre Williams, but Jennings didn't do a whole lot receiving.

Rueben Randle has bad knee(s), so he is obviously pretty ineffective. Preston Parker had three lousy drops on 3rd down, and their two TE's are slow as molasses. But they let go of James Jones so he can go catch TD's for Aaron Rodgers. I don't get it.

I actually liked the game McAdoo called up until the end. It helped to hide some of the deficiencies up front and we moved the ball well for the most part considering how lopsided time of possession was early on. At least three promising drives ended on the bad hands of Preston Parker.

Pepiope

This may fuck his development. I was so excited for him this year.

Anyway, 8-8 ain't too bad. You get a pick in the middle of the round, not a lot people get fired, and you can be hopeful for next year.
So pessimistic. You guys still play the nfc south.

Draxal

Coughlin didn't like Jones because he wouldn't play specials or the slot.

It's just another very bad thing for Coughlin, that Jones lit it up.

specdot

Preston Parker was the Cowboys' MVP in that game bruh.

Miracle

ESPN calling Romo MVP.

I hate this fucking channel.

It's the Fox News of Sports media. Not worth taking so seriously. They also like making such statements for clicks/hits.

Not to say Romo can't win MVP of course, but calling anybody MVP after Week 1 is insane.

Striker

Yeah I get that. I don't like that, either. But with how hampered Randle is, Cruz being out for who knows (week to week), and this game tonight by Parker, it shows up a little bit more. This was probably Parker's worst game to date - he wasn't too bad last year, but boy those plays he missed were big.

Vire, don't watch that filth.

Farooq

Banned
Pretty big blow too. Was counting on him to help get some pass rush until Hardy comes back from suspension.

Dez being out is going to really hurt the running game.

Redzone efficiency is where I most concerned. Dez is a monster when Dallas is 5 yards from the goal line. I expect Escobar to be in a lot of goal line packages moving forward.

If Romo was good like Rodgers I would feel more comfortable he ain't even on the same level, people really understating how losing Dez hurts this team. Not every team is garbage and stupid like the Giants.

RBH

thumbnail_2_b2b4f404_v2.jpg

Miss Georgia Betty Cantrell is your new Miss America, and she won the title shortly after responding to a Tom Brady ball-deflation question with: “If there was question there, then yes, I think he cheated.”
http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/miss-america-takes-crown-thanks-to-declaring-that-tom-b-1730462876

That's mah state :')

Zeke

Cole, street and Escobar are going to have to be money until gets back. Williams gonna get a lot of attention now. I just hope the oline holds up well enough for Romo to pick dbs apart. I still don't feel comfortable with the run game but not much they do about that.

Farooq

Banned
If Romo was good like Rodgers I would feel more comfortable he ain't even on the same level, people really understating how losing Dez hurts this team. Not every team is garbage and stupid like the Giants.

Not only that, Rodgers and McCarthy can scheme around losing Jordy. Garrett's offense is all about simple concepts and execution, without talent your fucked like Norv Turner in his last years at San Diego.

Vire

nfln is pretty levelheaded. watch local channels too.
Local channels are abysmal and NFLN is busy blabbing about games that happened at 1:00 right now and how Peyton Manning ain't shit anymore. I feel like I get a headache after watching 10 minutes of GameDay Final. Just a bunch of incoherent yelling on top of each other.

Local channels are abysmal and NFLN is busy blabbing about games that happened at 1:00 right now and how Peyton Manning ain't shit anymore. I feel like I get a headache after watching 10 minutes of GameDay Final. Just a bunch of incoherent yelling on top of each other.

I prefer to read from the local writers, I don't watch any pre or post game shows because they are all crap.

Top Bottom