• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Nori Chan

Also, I expect a down year from ODB, at least compared to last.

His time under the radar is long gone and the team doesn't have Cruz to take the pressure off.
6YVbDvD72ZLb2.gif

Striker

Like that would have been any more effective.
Whatever they called left an undrafted rookie chasing down a fairly good receiving back. I like Spags and they played hard. It's not his fault the defense is littered with nobodies. In his best year, 2008, he had Tuck-Robbins-Cofield-Kiwanuka. I love Hankins, but he's the only guy who's on their level.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Only thing better for a Titans fan than the absolute baller status that Mariota shows?

Texans and Colts losing.

Feels so good.

mmff even faking out the cameras
mariotaa.0.gif

Whatever they called left an undrafted rookie chasing down a fairly good receiving back. I like Spags and they played hard. It's not his fault the defense is littered with nobodies. In his best year, 2008, he had Tuck-Robbins-Cofield-Kiwanuka. I love Hankins, but he's the only guy who's on their level.

They shouldn't have been in that position anyways. Considering the level of talent on the defense and the preceding drive where Romo sliced and diced his way to 6 points in two minutes - they needed the offense to finish that drive! Or at least eat the clock enough to prevent the possibility of Romo having said opportunity. They run the ball and fail or Eli takes the sack and the clock runs down to 57 seconds. Timeout, field goal and we're likely talking a different outcome. Or even better, they score. The offense played a pretty shit game overall with the drops and stalled drives.

The Giants are not good enough to gamble with opportunities like that. A win tonight against a team that was heavily favored might have done wonders to boost the confidence level of a young defensive unit despite the fact that they didn't play particularly well. Instead you have this really piss poor loss that's really on the coaches and their just paid franchise QB and considering how pillow soft this team has been in the past - I wonder how they'll respond next week?

Just saw the Suh kick. Same old shit. I've heard he's been rather decent with the media all through OTAs and camp. Get ready for the silent treatment as he lashes out against anyone who questions his intentions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually think that the TB job right now is such a bad one that there's no point in firing Lovie unless he becomes a PR disaster.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just saw the Suh kick. Same old shit. I've heard he's been rather decent with the media all through OTAs and camp. Get ready for the silent treatment as he lashes out against anyone who questions his intentions.

He might get a media pass, as the Pacman thing might (and probably should) be a bigger story.

MechDX

There is no motion of his foot other than him naturally getting up, he doesn't use extra force or aim. people are just looking for a story

You don't just brush a helmet and it comes off. You need some force to do that.

Either way he will not get the benefit of the doubt. His history as a dirty ass player will make sure he gets some punishment.

Bitanator

I expect Dallas to carve the slot with running backs and the Bease, with Escobar being a go to red zone like he was all camp. This is will be hell without Dez on the field but if we can get out of it with 4-2 we will be in good shape. Hardy coming back will makes Gregory's return that much better. The worry is the good run defense teams now not having to focus on Dez, fucking tough loss.

I thought the helmets would be a little more secure than to be brushed off like that as well.

You don't just brush a helmet and it comes off. You need some force to do that.

Either way he will not get the benefit of the doubt. His history as a dirty ass player will make sure he gets some punishment.

If he would have used more force you would have seen his foot move forward harder and with more speed, he barely taps it and it comes flying off, either he didn't have it probably put on or it came loose with the tackle and his foot just took it off. It would be stupid if he got punished for this regardless of his history.

MechDX

If he would have used more force you would have seen his foot move forward harder and with more speed, he barely taps it and it comes flying off, either he didn't have it probably put on or it came loose with the tackle and his foot just took it off. It would be stupid if he got punished for this regardless of his history.

Welcome to the Kas Klub!

there is cookies and punch on the table.

Top Bottom