• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Narag

If he would have used more force you would have seen his foot move forward harder and with more speed, he barely taps it and it comes flying off, either he didn't have it probably put on or it came loose with the tackle and his foot just took it off. It would be stupid if he got punished for this regardless of his history.

Regardless the real story is all those poor fantasy owners that had Lamar Miller starting. Why won't the sports media concentrate on what actually matters?

Welcome to the Kas Klub!

there is cookies and punch on the table.

You're being stupid, I didn't even want Suh on my team and I'm sure as hell not going to defend a dirty play but that wasn't a dirty play. Anyone can see he didn't use extra force or that his foot didn't even do a kicking motion, he's literally getting up while Morris also gets up and his helmet gets kicked off in the process. If the helmet is on properly that tap doesn't take the helmet off.

Striker

He used two two second rounders this year on o-lineman.

Though one was a D-III guy and the other was Donovan Smith.
Oh, Marpet. I thought I read he was struggling.

You figure he spends more funds on vets who can come in right away and start instead of relying on rooks to protect your star QB. Unless injury forces it, obviously.

I loved what Flowers has done so far, manning LT. But it isn't ideal and most guys wouldn't have been able to handle it.

MechDX

Then respect the hustle.

Ndamukong-Suh-Kicks-Matt-Schaub-in-Groin-dirty-player.gif

Ndamukong-Suh-Stomping-On-Aaron-Rodgers-GIF.gif

badsuh_medium.gif

ndamukong-suh-kills-delhomme-o.gif

ndamukong-suh-finishing-move-on-jay-cutler-controversial-moments-of-ndamukong-suh.gif

Leave Suh alone! Good, Christian young man is just misunderstood!

Syrinx

Oh, Marpet. I thought I read he was struggling.

You figure he spends more funds on vets who can come in right away and start instead of relying on rooks to protect your star QB. Unless injury forces it, obviously.

I loved what Flowers has done so far, manning LT. But it isn't ideal and most guys wouldn't have been able to handle it.
He tried that last year with Anthony Collins and Evan Dietrich-Smith.

Also fwiw, Demar Dotson is out the first half of the season and he's probably our best lineman. Not that we wouldn't be shit with him but it just makes it that much harder.

I said at the start that 6-10 was our ceiling with all the holes on this team and now that's just become more clear. It's why I'm not even mad about what happened today; i saw it happen routinely last season. Fucking Austin Davis and Derek Anderson carved us up like a turkey and our defense now is probably even worse personnel wise than that defense. And I can't say I know the solution to any of this team's issues.

zychi

Banned
The Suh thing looked like an accident, and im one of the dudes screaming everytime he touches another player. Morris needs to buckle his chin strap all the way too, his helmet stays on if he isnt being deion sanders with 2 buckles locked

KaYotiX

Banned
Great football day, Packers win, Bears and Lions with a loss. Hopefully the Vikings end up the same way.

My fantasy team did get destroyed but whatever....

Dez no, :(. Why God.

I'm going to the next game at MetLife, I really hope Dez is active then. I think we can squeak out a few wins without him as seen by the 4th quarter but what a blow. Not as bad as Romo going down though. Hope all is well. Love how crazy he went after the game, fucking love the guy.

That O-line though, lives up to the hype. They are something special although the run game wasn't great. We will win games with that unit alone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
As much as I'd like to see Suh suspended for at least two non-consecutive games, the dude was just getting up. He even purposely avoided stepping on the guy, which caused the near miss and the helmet jarring off.

In any event, it's a great Monday, isn't it folks?

cdyhybrid

As much as I'd like to see Suh suspended for at least two non-consecutive games, the dude was just getting up. He even purposely avoided stepping on the guy, which caused the near miss and the helmet jarring off.

In any event, it's a great Monday, isn't it folks?

But it's still Sunday.

squicken

Couldn't stay awake and DVR's the 4Q. As much as we want to think football is about making plays, it's so much luck. Refs and fumbles and injuries are like 60% of the game.

That said, guys have to control what they can control. Eli throwing that ball away was unforgivable for a guy with his experience. Romo was great, as usual. He had some bad plays, but he also overcame two fumble return TDs by teammates and the loss of Dez

Will be interesting to see DAL w/o Dez. I would think that his loss and the schedule difference would make Philly the clear favorite in the NFCE, but we'll need to see what Philly really has before I get too excited

squicken

Week 1 biggest surprises for me

-SEA can't rely on that defense like they have in the past. Earl is not as fast as he used to be and they are now iffy at RCB and SS. Could just be rust for Earl, and Kam could come back. But I'm not sure they have it in them to be as good as the Legion of Boom from 2013

-Colts WRs are little bitches, including Andre Johnson. They were scared. They quit on balls. They are a soft ass team. And if MM is the real deal, they have a big long-term organizational problem. Luck should not sign an extension until they demonstrate competence at owner, GM and HC

-Somehow the Texans QB issues are bigger than I thought they would be. Hoyer is a bad backup. I like BoB as a coach, but he has not done well at QB management. That game shows just how little value a guy like Watt has to an atrocious team. Please trade him, for the good of all football fans. He would look good in Dallas

-Andy Reid is a magician. Everyone knows KC won't throw beyond 15 yards, and yet almost every game he gets guys open in the short passing game

-Stafford and Cutler are the same as they ever were. Save us Teddy from another boring ass year in the NFCN

-Joe Thomas is a first ballot HoF. Remember when reading all the negatives about JFF, that he was CLEARLY the 2nd best player on the Browns offense, and their only playmaker. Ray Farmer is one of the worst GMs of the past 10 years

#SquickenKnows should be a blog. I would subscribe in a heart beat.

Also, is the AFC East the strongest division in football? I'm gonna go with yes.

Top Bottom