• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

jbug617

Banned
I bought some Kettle Corn
0002700049012_500X500.jpg

JABEE

Banner's Predictions Last Season

Joe Banner said:
Predictions:
pats vs Seahawks in SB.
Bears disappoint, many think they could win division. Not me
Harbaugh is not the 49ers coach in 15

"Eagles were a much worse team last year"

That remains to be seen. I've never heard of a team replacing like 60% of their roster and becoming dignificantky better after going 10-6.

Also, aside from losing Murray cowboys are identical on offense and D-line is very much improved do no idea what ur referring to there.

DBs.

The trade is based on performance, if he's not starting the draft Pick is worst.

I am aware, it turns into a 5th. Still, people were acting like Chip Kelly was trading away a great player and he's just a depth player for the Steelers. I think it's just a sign Chip is decent at evaluating talent. It's a shame JaCorey Shepherd got injured, otherwise there would be nearly nothing to complain about in the trade.

Dragon

Banned
I take exception for being called a racist fuckstain.

It's bullshit, and nobody in this thread should have to put up with that garbage.

Most of the time people in here joke around, but Dragon takes this shit personally and in my opinion took it too far.

So fuck him as far as I'm concerned. I'll bring that shit up everyday from here on out.

To stick with the English theme, if you want to be a bellend I can't stop you.

gutshot

I am aware, it turns into a 5th. Still, people were acting like Chip Kelly was trading away a great player and he's just a depth player for the Steelers. I think it's just a sign Chip is decent at evaluating talent. It's a shame JaCorey Shepherd got injured, otherwise there would be nearly nothing to complain about in the trade.

Even if it is only a 5th, to get that for a 4th CB who is on the last year of his deal is pretty good.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
what you guys got for lunch?

I got a chicken bacon avocado sandwhich.

smoked chicken, with tomato, bacon, avocado with provolone cheese and chipotle mayo sauce, lightly toasted.

It's bullshit, and nobody in this thread should have to put up with that garbage.

Most of the time people in here joke around, but Dragon takes this shit personally and in my opinion took it too far.

So fuck him as far as I'm concerned. I'll bring that shit up everyday from here on out.

Agreed completely

Striker

You need at least three good corners to excel anyways. Him starting or not is pretty irrelevant as he'll still get plenty of opportunity to play.

Bread

Banned

must suck being called a racist, man. i can't even imagine how that feels.

How many people's predictions include their favorite team making the playoffs and/or winning the Super Bowl?

Does it count if I think my team and at least one other team from my division will make the playoffs and then bounce immediately for the third year in a row

squicken

Banner's Predictions Last Season

His big mistake was hiring Michael Lombardi and the power play that resulted from that. The guy knows football. His problem is that he's not a "football guy", and he does seem hard to get along with. But he was right about going after Chip, and I think he was right to fire Chud.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of people from Boston, holy shit I hope the PGA never has another event in Massachusetts. What a fucking obnoxious gallery.

Bread

Banned
Speaking of people from Boston, holy shit I hope the PGA never has another event in Massachusetts. What a fucking obnoxious gallery.
someone came into the bar saturday, he said he came from the event. he was on coke and wouldnt shut the fuck up. i think you probably saw or heard him.

Dragon

Banned

They've actually taken a poll, and only the people from Boston in the gallery were obnoxious. Everyone from anywhere else was perfectly composed. Incredible really how racist Boston is.

no, but i'm from boston. you know the rest.

I do. Being racist isn't so bad though. Just means we have something in common with Kas!

eznark

Banned
someone came into the bar saturday, he said he came from the event. he was on coke and wouldnt shut the fuck up. i think you probably saw or heard him.

Pretty much all people are talking about from the event. First time in years, since Scottsdale stopped allowing students to camp on the course during the event, that I've heard players booed and screamed at. At least Henrik is white though!

Bread

Banned
Pretty much all people are talking about from the event. First time in years, since Scottsdale stopped allowing students to camp on the course during the event, that I've heard players booed and screamed at. At least Henrik is white though!
lol christ
all the free brady/spygate revival stuff has bostonians in a weird place i guess

Top Bottom