• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

chip moved the entire team pretty much--if he had wanted mariota he'd have gotten him

The assumption is either 1) he jettisoned the whole team except for the racist and never wanted Mariota, lying to the press constantly about how he wanted Mariota, or 2) he jettisoned the whole team except for the racist, always wanted Mariota, and offered everything that was left to the Titans for Mariota, but they said "no"

I honestly can't tell which option would be funnier

hmmm who knows more about offensive football, Chip Kelly or NFL-GAF and it's hatred of Sam Bradford. What to think ...?

Trick question, neither of us have playoff wins in the league so it doesn't matter
v7xl7M3.gif
:rbh

bionic77

What is new about the streaming box?

iPhone? lol
I need a new streaming box and this one has good internals and will play games. That's what I was looking for.

Plus the integration with phones and apple products is ace.

Also fuck yeah iPhone! iMessage on your laptop and phone is the best. The best!

Spin get a job you bum ass bum.

eznark

Banned
I need a new streaming box and this one has good internals and will play games. That's what I was looking for.

Plus the integration with phones and apple products is ace.

Also fuck yeah iPhone! iMessage on your laptop and phone is the best. The best!

Spin get a job you bum ass bum.

It plays games or iphone games?

Turns out google messenger, facebook messenger, AOL instant messenger, every messenger on the planet all do the same thing as iMessage and as a bonus you don't need to carry a shitty phone or own a garbage laptop.

bionic77

It plays games or iphone games?

Turns out google messenger, facebook messenger, AOL instant messenger, every messenger on the planet all do the same thing as iMessage and as a bonus you don't need to carry a shitty phone or own a garbage laptop.
Supposedly "games" but probably mostly iphone games.

And I think you might be able to do the same things on iMessage (get your texts and calls forwarded to your phone, laptop and computer at the same time) as google hangout or whatever the fuck it is called but I am not even sure about that. It is magical and sometimes annoying with the phone calls, but mostly magical.

bionic77

Is there a thread for the iPad Surface clone?

This is disrespectful.
Normally they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I don't think that is true for you though.

I can say with certainty though that neither begging nor salad will win you friends or get you laid.

Spinluck

Wow at those Apple threads.

These are supposed to be adults lol.

I am not going to lie though, I would blow my money on that iPad Pro if the Surface Pro 4 wasn't coming out later this year. Not sure I'd have much of use for it with my MacBook though. I've always preferred OSX over iOS, and I want a portable device with Windows on it. MacBook Pro has always been the only Apple device I really really like.

Normally they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I don't think that is true for you though.

I can say with certainty though that neither begging nor salad will win you friends or get you laid.

I hope your team makes Tammy look GOAT status tomorrow.

bionic77

Have a decent battery life.
Thats all I want, which is why I am getting the plus though I would prefer it to be smaller.

But the only way they seem to be able to improve battery is to stick a bigger battery in (meaning a bigger ass phone).

Also stop hating on Apple guys. Get a second or even a first job and once you get play around with your retina iMac for a few hours you will be hooked. Do you fucking know how good the 1080P movies streamed at 1 mb/s look on this screen?

Top Bottom