• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

BigAT

The Dragon has been slain.

You People are truly terrible.

Edit: Oh. Slay too.

Why can it never be Jabee.

Hey, you probably have some bannable stuff you would like to say to me. I feel like now would be a good time for you to express. Frequently and openly, if possible.

IMG_1413-0.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Will Carroll on Twitter said:
DeAndre Levy out this weekend. Concern is possible internal damage. Could be extended absence, surgery. Trying to manage symptoms.

Welp, this defense is screwed.

Hindl

Folded and got the new Madden. First one in like 10 years and damn it's actually really good. The whole ball control system actually works pretty well. It's also damn prophetic.

Obviously chose the Eagles, and my first game Sam Bradford gets injured. Second game Demarco Murray gets injured. Fuck you Madden too realistic

Folded and got the new Madden. First one in like 10 years and damn it's actually really good. The whole ball control system actually works pretty well. It's also damn prophetic.

Obviously chose the Eagles, and my first game Sam Bradford gets injured. Second game Demarco Murray gets injured. Fuck you Madden too realistic

Who got Week 1 in the pool

Pepiope

Supernatural-Dean.gif

cdyhybrid

Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life 21s
All you idiots getting banned from GAF. As for me, can't ban an account that doesn't exist.

Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil 34s
#Seahawks waive/injured RB Robert Turbin. Other 31 teams now have chance to claim him, knowing he has high ankle sprain.

Striker

Art Stapleton
Surprise! Former Notre Dame + former Texans DT Louis Nix is now back with the Giants.
He initially failed his physical, but now he's passed.
Clown show.

They did sign Montori Hughes to the practice squad and he is a big fella. They need bigger bodies on the DL to command double teams.

Malalaw

My lineup as of now is:

Brees
McCoy
Yeldon
Fitzgerald
Bryant
Kelce
Agholor Flex
Seahawks D/ST
Parkey

Bench:

Stafford
v. Davis
E. Sanders
Panthers D
D. Martin
D. Freeman

Might not be too bad.

Narag

With both dragon and jak banned we're going to be robbed of at least one drunken tirade, equal parts embarrassing and entertaining, tomorrow night.

Top Bottom