• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

eznark

Banned
Squalor McAmbulancehound said:
holy shit you have a 1080p monitor? Still rocking a pentium too?

What more can phones/tablets do at this point?

Tons of stuff, Apple just hasn't copied it yet. Wait til they copy all the great features from the G4 camera interface next year. You'll be blown away that the geniuses at Apple can still come up with this stuff 3 years after someone else did.

Spinluck

Thats all I want, which is why I am getting the plus though I would prefer it to be smaller.

But the only way they seem to be able to improve battery is to stick a bigger battery in (meaning a bigger ass phone).

Also stop hating on Apple guys. Get a second or even a first job and once you get play around with your retina iMac for a few hours you will be hooked. Do you fucking know how good the 1080P movies streamed at 1 mb/s look on this screen?

:jnc

jmdajr

No this is
lBSAI43.gif

Wtf. My kid ain't watching this no more.

Dragon

Banned
Thats all I want, which is why I am getting the plus though I would prefer it to be smaller.

But the only way they seem to be able to improve battery is to stick a bigger battery in (meaning a bigger ass phone).

Also stop hating on Apple guys. Get a second or even a first job and once you get play around with your retina iMac for a few hours you will be hooked. Do you fucking know how good the 1080P movies streamed at 1 mb/s look on this screen?

I'll take my Mad Max Blu-ray though. With a bit higher bitrate!

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Put Tim Tebow in as starting QB for the Eagles and run it again.

LOL. I'll try this when I get back. Note; the official madden roster hasn't been updated with Brady being un-suspended; so curious to see how that changes things. That said, the Bills went 14-2. o_0

Aside: I'm going to set up an alternate universe Madden sim with the following changes
Eagles: Get Mariota for crap ton of draft picks
Browns: Get Sam Bradford
Titans: Keep Mettenberger
Rams: Get Nick Foles

and see if much changes. Basically the ultimate version of "what if Kelly went all in for Mariota"

squicken

Late with picks.

NFCE Philly
NFCN GB
NFCS Atlanta? Race to 8 wins
NFCW SEA

AFCE Pats
AFCN Pitt
AFCS Colts
AFCW Den

NWC MIN, DAL
AWC SD, BAL

SB GB over PITT

Just not sure on DAL. Think they could be a 500 team, but getting the NFCS is so big for the NFCE teams

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Darkest is buying madden asap.

Also a bunch of coworkers are talking about apple and how "cool" the tablet that turns to a laptop is, fucken morons.

Sad things is I've ran about 7 sims of this upcoming season with Madden 2015 (playing around with Franchise mode) - and the Bills win 11+ games each time. It's not even a fluke.

That game really loves Tyrod Taylor.

Sad things is I've ran about 7 sims of this upcoming season with Madden 2015 (playing around with Franchise mode) - and the Bills win 11+ games each time. It's not even a fluke.

That game really loves Tyrod Taylor.

Oh great I can't wait for the Dolphins to drop two games against him :/ I don't even think darkest would be upset if we did!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Huh Godslay got banned.

He only posts in this thread.

On another note, I also pick Atlanta to win the garbage ass NFC South. Weird making a post that RBH can approve of though.

Bread

Banned
Thank u based Gata, they needed a time out from each other. Hopefully the time apart will allow them to forget their love and move on.

minx

I'm so far behind I didn't realize there was a new thread already.

Won free Bears tickets! Pretty awesome considering I would never pay to see the trash this team is fielding this year. Playing the Cardinals Sept . 20th so I give us a 20% chance to win.

My wife asked who I was going to take and I said my dad because she doesn't like football and she never can remember the rules. Then she asks me why I wouldn't be taking her. Married life.

Edit: Dragon got banned? Darn...

rando14

Everybody getting banned, there are eyes in this thread... >_> <_<

Hmmm I need to find a way to get Kave to lose his cool...

EDIT: FAAACK Patz signed Justin Coleman off our PS

Everybody stop stealing our dudes!!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm so far behind I didn't realize there was a new thread already.

Won free Bears tickets! Pretty awesome considering I would never pay to see the trash this team is fielding this year. Playing the Cardinals Sept . 20th so I give us a 20% chance to win.

My wife asked who I was going to take and I said my dad because she doesn't like football and she never can remember the rules. Then she asks me why I wouldn't be taking her. Married life.

Tell her you're doing her a favor.

You need to post more awesome gifs.

I can edit still pictures, but gifs just won't be possible with Photoshop C2 (well possible, in the same way you can eventually shove a square piece into a circle hole if you bang against it hard enough). Though I can use GIMP for gifs so I should be able to master that in a week or so.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Paper you hate Mexicans?

Dega trying to get more of us banned smh

I can edit still pictures, but gifs just won't be possible with Photoshop C2 (well possible, in the same way you can eventually shove a square piece into a circle hole if you bang against it hard enough). Though I can use GIMP for gifs so I should be able to master that in a week or so.

Tomorrow is game day son! Need to get to work!

Top Bottom