• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

katy perry got her handprints done today
rs_634x1024-150909074732-634.Katy-Perry-Hand-Print-Ceremony-J1R-90915.jpg

Couple things about the Levy thing...

1) This injury has kept Levy out of practice for a couple weeks. Initially it was assumed to be a nagging minor thing, at least to the media. Whatever the issue is, surely the Lions' medical and coaching staff has more info than us. My question: doesn't the fact that he wasn't put on IR on Saturday point to this not being an injury that keeps him out for an insane amount of games? He'll miss Sunday's game more than likely, perhaps the Minnesota game too. But I think he could be back after that...

2) Tulluch is back. He's great at stopping the run. I doubt Ngata has much left but at the very least he'll be quite effective in the run game, closing gaps. In short I'm not too worried about Levy being gone with respect to the run game. However...

3) Pass game? Now I'm scared. Specifically short yardage stuff.

Milchjon

Hey, you probably have some bannable stuff you would like to say to me. I feel like now would be a good time for you to express. Frequently and openly, if possible.

I wouldn't mind being being out of here.

That being said, you are among a group of posters (also includes Chuck, Fox, etc...) who I genuinely enjoy despite disliking their teams so much that it rubs off on their fans.

Salut!

rando14

Browns gonna sign Montee Ball??

Hmm yes if there is one team in the NFL you can go to revive your career, it is the Cuyahoga Browns....

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I will not take this disrespect from you people!

Meet me somewhere!

That has weird implications

Maybe your brain created me when you pretended to be a Texans fan and I'm still around due to your subconscious desire to root for the team?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe your brain created me when you pretended to be a Texans fan and I'm still around due to your subconscious desire to root for the team?

Sounds logical. You're a bizarre figment of my subconscious.

Why I made you Mexican I haven't the foggiest....

cdyhybrid

I wonder if they'll show where they plant the bugs in the visitor's locker room.

Or interview the janitor that sneaks into the locker room to steal the playsheet.

Or the guy that fucks with their radio system.

Or the guy that covered up Hernandez's murders for two years.

With both dragon and jak banned we're going to be robbed of at least one drunken tirade, equal parts embarrassing and entertaining, tomorrow night.

At least with dragon gone we got #Justice4Godslay

Somewhere, he's watching, and he is proud

At least until Sunday when the end of Peyton begins

Top Bottom