• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

So what you guys going to eat for opening weekend? I might buy some Pizza

Might go to a bar to watch.

One of the advantages of spending the NFL season in Charlotte as opposed to in Durham (like I did for the past four years) is I can actually find more Panthers fans as opposed to obnoxious ass NFC East transplants and Steelers bandwagoners

Sanjuro

So what you guys going to eat for opening weekend? I might buy some Pizza

The possibilities are endless.

6MuRbfq.gif

Striker

Mike Ortiz Jr.

Sources: Packers, Giants and Bears interested in FA Aldon Smith. Bears Vic Fangio was Smith's defensive coordinator in San Francisco.
Gossip.

I can't in no way see NYG taking a chance on him when they got rid of Will Hill for his problems with weed. But they also have been going nowhere with JPP so it's desperate times for Mr. Jerry Reese.

I'd figure Aldon is suspended for the year anyways, or how he hasn't been yet is strange.

cdyhybrid

Gossip.

I can't in no way see NYG taking a chance on him when they got rid of Will Hill for his problems with weed. But they also have been going nowhere with JPP so it's desperate times for Mr. Jerry Reese.

I'd figure Aldon is suspended for the year anyways, or how he hasn't been yet is strange.

Aldon doesn't have problems with weed. He just has problems with alcohol, drunk driving, terrorism (towards humans and flora), and vandalism.

lol it's gonna be my major but yes my lab is pretty much going outside and looking at the starts, the lecture part is learning all about them.

Gotcha.. Nice pickup technique too?
"Wanna look the stars?"
"Insert John Hughes movie plot"

Don't think I could pick up a lot of chicks talking about Nietzsche and Kant... Lol

QUOTE=Milchjon;178167107]Chris what does your horoscope say for Geminis[/QUOTE]

That's Astrology..

Gotcha.. Nice pickup technique too?
"Wanna look the stars?"
"Insert John Hughes movie plot"

Don't think I could pick up a lot of chicks talking about Nietzsche and Kant... Lol

Chris what does your horoscope say for Geminis

That's Astrology..

Well actually you could...but I don't know if that's the type of chick you'd want to attract lol

Damn you are a truly terrible astronomer

Take pride in your science for once

The stars don't lie my friend,

Milchjon

It was a compliment Milch... :(

Also you wouldn't like him.. He hates lying (unlike your sports team ;) )

Side note do y'all learn about in school a lot or do you not experience him unless you are in an ethics class?

Wasn't really part of my curriculum. Honestly never knew much about him.

Well astrophysics but I just say astronomy because most people look at me with a confused look on their face lol

Mostly in ethcis

Figure as much.. Damn that makes sense why you would do astronomy now.

Thats what my brother studies!! :)

Hell be starting his phD next September I believe...

Shit.. Your a doctor(?) brother is an astrophysicist..

I bet your parents look at your aunt and uncle and go.. I win.. lol

Tom Penny

Ribs, Steak Tips, Wings, Burgers, Pasta Salad, Chips, Deep Eddy Lemon and Twisted Tees. Yep I'm ready for tomorrow.Still mad I have to go buy a poncho :(

I'm so excited, despite all the years of hype and eventual let down I still bought into the hyep!

Yeah I'm doing the same, my life is pretty much work, school, hw.

Y'all should have made it last year if it weren't for Philbin fuck ups last season.

With Suh and I think Parker will have a positive influence.. They make the playoffs and you enjoy your $20 gift card from Taco Bell from winning the fantasy league (as Pep cries from sadness.)

Top Bottom