• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

These heathens don't deserve to watch it.
1Pvz7Vr.gif

Milchjon

I just found a way to make fennel palatable.

That is much more shocking than 5 or 6 bans in a day.

The trick is to mask it with a lemon juice and zest vinaigrette.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have an animation assignment so unknown if I'll get a chance to make the Kave gif. Also found a gif I would love to use Stafford/Freeman for, sadly I have nowhere near the skills to make it work.

....sad day.

I'll just be here out front of this Texas saloon. Waiting.

It's like Christmas Eve and we can't sleep and we're all waiting for the season to start.

That's....actually pretty insightful.

I know I'm ready to ruin my Sundays for the next 17+ weeks!

Tom Penny

WTF kind of concussion puts you on IR?

Is this like his 10th one?

If Pats lose Gronk the teams will be evenly matched. Too bad we don't have the kind of defense that can advantage of a center being out.

Lots of concussions. It might be super rainy tomorrow night which could even the playing field. Last time I saw the Pats play the Steelers at home they beat Cassell in a fumblefest monsoon :(

jbug617

Banned
WTF kind of concussion puts you on IR?

Is this like his 10th one?

If Pats lose Gronk the teams will be evenly matched. Too bad we don't have the kind of defense that can advantage of a center being out.

Apparently this is his third concussion in 3 years.

jbug617

Banned
Kraft got another exclusive Nike coming out.

On Wednesday, Nike will release a new Lunar Force 1 sneaker designed in partnership with the team owner. It is the second consecutive year that the two have collaborated on a limited-edition shoe celebrating New England football as well as Mr. Kraft’s signature style.
Read

The black leather sneakers pay homage to the Super Bowl champions with an image of the team’s logo and four Lombardi trophies on the tongue. The shoes also feature Patriots colors on the swoosh and heel counter, which are navy blue with a red outline. Mr. Kraft’s initials, R.K.K., appear both on the chrome doubre and under the tongue.
Read

Proceeds from the sale of the limited-edition sneakers will again go to sports and fitness programming at Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston (BGCB).
Read

Last year’s Patriots Lunar Force 1, which sold out at the ProShop in 10 minutes, resulted in a donation of more than $100,000 to BGCB. The money helped fund a new fitness coordinator at the organization’s Mattapan Teen Center and has supported a variety of programs at its five main Boston-area clubs of Dorchester, Charlestown, Chelsea, Roxbury and South Boston.
Read

The Patriots Lunar Force 1 will go on sale at Nike Boston on Thursday, Sept. 10 at 9 a.m., before launching at the Patriots ProShop at 9 a.m. the following day. The retail price is $150.

cdyhybrid

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 7m
Bevell on @TDLockett12 playing WR: "He's picked up a lot of the offense, he is lightyears ahead of where we thought he would be."

Top Bottom