• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

FTF

Why the asterisk friend?!

Wild card

Better yet replace Brady with Ben, who I think has been better and more consistent than Romo.

How the fuck is Brady on any list? Dude is a confirmed cheater. He is number one on the scumbag list but if we are talking about legit qbs he doesn't belong.

And I feel like some dirty Lions fan. I know we are going to lose tonight and am already preparing the excuses (ie Cheatriots).

lol I love what you're doing pretending you think tonight will be a blowout so you can shout to the mountains tomorrow when it's a close game. The thunderstorms in the forecast help Pitt too.

Greg

I know Focus is most people's favorite, but I prefer Traced in Air too

Still pissed I skipped out on the 2009 tour with Meshuggah
Focus is amazing considering when it was released, but I feel their other work will hold up much better down the road

I'm bummed I never got a chance to see them live

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Radio had a guy on from KC, he reminded us that the Kansas City Chiefs went an entire season without throwing a single touchdown pass to a wide receiver. How does this happen? I know I know, some smart ass will say Alex Smith, but still, how does this happen?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Radio had a guy on from KC, he reminded us that the Kansas City Chiefs went an entire season without throwing a single touchdown pass to a wide receiver. How does this happen? I know I know, some smart ass will say Alex Smith, but still, how does this happen?

Alex Smith

eznark

Banned

They had awful wide outs, a good-to-great TE and a very good running game. And Alex Smith, so they weren't gonna score on explosive pass plays. Better options than their wide outs in the RZ. Flukey as hell though.

Gobias

Banned

It's alright now that Dwayne Bowe is on the Browns he will light up that scoreboard.

He was their starting receiver and he's barely on the team with the Browns so that kind of says a lot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's alright now that Dwayne Bowe is on the Browns he will light up that scoreboard.

He was their starting receiver and he's barley on the team with the Browns so that kind of says a lot.

Pretty sure he dropped a ball in the endzone against the Steelers last year, too.

Yeah, those are glorified scrimmages. You kinda just have to look past those. At least with the advent of the playoff, teams are starting to take non-conference schedules more seriously.

Also, go Steelers!

Yeah. The playoff will start to lead to more serious matchups in the regular season and in about ten to twelve years.. We will have the six to eight team playoff and it will be set.

It's such a cliche statement for people to say that the college game is more pure that people actually believe it. They say that the college guys try harder and that the pro guys are all lazy and just there to collect a check. Then they ignore all the ridiculous corrupt under the table dealings that only FIFA could match as an organization. It's a crock of shit and I was honestly hoping that the players could be paid above the table so at least there would be more transparency.

And don't get me started on the "cults of personality" surrounding some of these college coaches. Pedo State is just an example of how far that batshit crazy stuff can go.

The players do deserve to be paid and yes some colleges obviously go overboard.

I hope that one day the NCAA will eventually morph and that the power five conferences take more control rather than with the NCAA. They are one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet.

jbug617

Banned
Kuechly's extension

@Rand_Getlin: The #Panthers and Luke Kuechly have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $62M contract extension, per a source.

@Rand_Getlin: Kuechly's extension averages 12.4M per year, making him the highest paid inside linebacker in the history of the NFL.

Spinluck

I hope Luck can keep his INT total to 10 or under like his sophomore year. Maybe 13 total TO including fumbles.

All I can hope for our defense is that they can tackle, and that Vontae can stay healthy. There is really nothing else to hope for. :'(

jbug617

Banned
I hope Luck can keep his INT total to 10 or under like his sophomore year. Maybe 13 total TO including fumbles.

All I can hope for our defense is that they can tackle, and that Vontae can stay healthy. There is really nothing else to hope for. :'(

Keep the New England game close.

Bread

Banned

luck with throw 60 tds and 30 interceptions this year

Spinluck

Fantasy god!!

But it wont get him a SB....

neither will this!

malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

Tom Penny

Maybe one day he'll have more TD's than INT in the playoffs.

bionic77

Wild card

lol I love what you're doing pretending you think tonight will be a blowout so you can shout to the mountains tomorrow when it's a close game. The thunderstorms in the forecast help Pitt too.
I actually think we get blown out.

This is not a secret double agent troll. Unless we get lucky or the Pats choke it's hard for me to see this team win against most teams without Bell in the lineup.

Would love to be wrong but I so rarely am. :(

bionic77

Damn, that was a nice read.

Maybe one day you'll actually be good at trolling again
You tell that filthy Pats fan!

At least when Luck destroys his cell phones he has the built in excuse of extreme fear of technology/demon magic as one would expect from a caveman. And he does it himself!

Striker

No Victor Cruz or Jon Beason at practice today. With Beason not practicing, it likes as if he will not play, and that leaves Uani Unga who is essentially a rookie. I guess this is why they signed Jasper Brinkley a few days go. But they're not shoving him in there right away.

Goddammit, Beason.

Bold Predictions:

The Miami Dolphins will have a three-game lead in the AFC East for a Week 8 game at New England

The Dolphins have a really easy early-season schedule. The Patriots at least have Tom Brady back, but their early schedule is pretty tough. Wouldn't it be fun for a 6-0 Dolphins team to be coming into New England for an Oct. 29 Thursday night game against the 3-3 Patriots?

They get a little crazy though

Johnny Manziel establishes himself as Cleveland Browns' quarterback of the future

We know Manziel is going to play this season. It's just a matter of when. The only things that would prevent that are Josh McCown having a great season or the Browns winning so much they feel they can't make a change. So, yeah. I liked what I saw out of Manziel this preseason. He obviously understands he needs to play a certain way, within the offense, or this isn't going to work out. Maybe he doesn't wreck the league when he gets his shot, but for the first time in a long time the Browns will enter an offseason knowing exactly who their quarterback is.

MechDX

AFCE - NE, Mia*, Buf, NYJ
AFCN - Cin, Pit, Bal, Cle
AFCS - Ind, Hou*, Ten, Jax
AFCW - Den, KC, SD, San Antonio

NFCE - Dal, Phi*, NYG, Was
NFCN - GB, Det, Min, Chi
NFCS - Atl, Car, NO, snesville
NFCW - Sea, StL*, Ari, SF

SB - Pit 53, Phi 2
Steelers are included in the playoffs after new NFL commissioner Condoleezza Rice gives the P*ts an ncaa-esque death penalty.

All the Shit you gave the Texans this off season and you have them in the fucking playoffs?

Top Bottom