• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tom Penny

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13615377/extension-talks-sam-bradford-eagles-break-down

bdVwmfr.gif
bdVwmfr.gif
bdVwmfr.gif

That's why you will never be an agent. Right off the bat I'm stating he's on pace for 150+ TD's based on the preseason.

NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Packers
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards - Eagles, Cardinals

AFC East - Patriots
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Browns
AFC West - Broncos
AFC Wild Cards - Steelers, Dolphins

Super Bowl - Browns over Seahawks

Qv9xrwD.gif

NFC East - Eagles
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Packers
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards - Falcons, Vikings

AFC East - Fins
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Steelers
AFC West - Broncos
AFC Wild Cards - Ravens, Chiefs

Super Bowl - Eagles over Colts

Spinluck

Predicitions sure to go wrong:

AFC - Could easily see NE, BAL, DEN, IND, PIT, MIA represent the AFC...all depends on who matches up with who come playoff time. They all have their issues though...with some other honorable mentions...

NE - weak secondary

PIT - weak secondary

IND - can't stop the run

DEN - Manning's health and Kubiak/Manning dynamic

BAL - not sold on their receivers...and their secondary seems to always be banged up.

MIA - don't trust Philbin

BUF - If they had a good QB, they'd be a playoff team

CIN - alot of talent, but don't trust Dalton

TEX - same as BUF

NFC - 2 team race, SEA or GB. SEA is coming off of 2 fully extended seasons and an obviously tough loss, but I think they are still the team to beat right now with GB close behind. Either would be a clear favorite over anyone in the AFC today. PHI, DAL, ATL, CAR, will probably round out the playoffs...with the feeling ARI will probably be that team left out with a 10-6 record. In the end it will still come down to SEA & GB, they are just the most complete teams right now.

what is wrong about INdy having shit run D?

That has been true since Bob Sanders played his last game for us.

Doomsayer

Throwing this out there:

NFC North - Packers
NFC East - Dallas
NFC South - New Orleans
NFC West - Seattle
NFC Wildcards - Carolina, Philadelphia

AFC North - Baltimore
AFC East - Miami
AFC South - Indianapolis
AFC West - Denver
AFC Wildcards - New England, Pittsburgh

Lot's of good teams this year. It was hard to choose between the Chiefs, Chargers, Bills, and Pittsburgh. I trust offense over defense, and Pittsburgh has the best of the bunch.

I wish I could put the 49ers for a WC team, just too many unknowns. I don't think the fall of our defense is going to be too bad, but it's all about Kap. If he has an elite year we make the playoffs. If he has a year like last year, we are probably cutting him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah because sleep walking is a better side effect.

EDIT: pls friend wienke, do not take ambien. You will in your chemically induced sleep purchase and watch animu.

Never had the sleep walking side effect, just the kickass euphoria.

Although I had to stop taking it because, like all sleep meds, they quit working after a while and you're forced to choose between upping your dose like a sucker or quitting them and not sleeping for a few months.

Coming off of Temazepam wasn't a lot of fun though but I was switching to Ambien so the side effects weren't god awful. Apparently stopping those cold turkey was dangerous since I guess it can kill you.

Now I just drink like everyone else.

Also fuck you jak!

Malalaw

I'm gonna miss jaks drunken rants here for the next month. I could only imagine the shit he'd be typing up tonight for the game.

I'm gonna miss jaks drunken rants here for the next month. I could only imagine the shit he'd be typing up tonight for the game.

So do I. I hope he passes that test.

Calm before the storm.

Once more non-regulars start posting in here over the next few weeks, it'll get chippy and people will catch feelings.

Ez gets one or two a season so look forward to that.

:jnc

So will we see all of Eagles-GAF banned at some point?

Jak called Wienke an Animu and Sword Art Online lover.

He's 1/16 Animu I think

squicken

I like FO, but their DVOA love of the Rams is so reliant on Foles being the type of player who went 27 TDs/2 INTs. It's really tempting to put STL in the playoffs b/c of possible declines in SF and AZ, but the Rams will need Gurley to be as good as Adrian Peterson to make a run

FML.

Sullivan out on IR.

Fuck.

Fuxk

Teddy going to be toast

A nut-kick for sure, but Berger is good. He can manage. I've been impressed with the way he's filled in on the line when needed the last few seasons.
The problem now is depth. Berger could backup multiple spots on the OL. If he goes down, we'd be looking at like a 7th rounder plugging the line. That is big trouble.
I'm more concerned with the rookie Clemmings playing in Loadholt's place than Berger covering for Sully. Clemmings has a ton of potential and would probably be the future at the RT spot anyway, but I'm just not sure he's ready.

Hopefully the minefield of shit that is Levi's Stadium doesn't kill too many players Monday night.

I can't wait to pass out in 5-8 hours....it will be glorious.....until then I will be less logical then usual and more bitchy!

So you'll basically be posting more disrespect to NFL-GAF's mascot? Or more of your greatest hits collection?

So disrespectful.
Possibly racist also.

Well how much animu are you Weinke? You definitely have some in you to put your self through SAO or you are a masochist. It's okay I watch some animu too. We all have a little inside.

Is he gone for a month as well or earlier?

Hunter S.

Too bad the opening game is the Patriots.

Terrel Suggs got the description of the game right.

Hopefully, the score is not as lopsided as this classic. Broncos 49, Ravens 27

Manning throws for seven touchdowns.

manning-seventh-td-pass-gif.gif

Comeback soon Godslay.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Calm before the storm.

Once more non-regulars start posting in here over the next few weeks, it'll get chippy and people will catch feelings.

Ez gets one or two a season so look forward to that.

yea but EZ always seems ornery.

Top Bottom