• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Malalaw

What is SAO?

Probably the best anime ever.

Right up there with Attack on Titan.

tumblr_mv98btjozY1sub2lno1_r1_500.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
yea but EZ always seems ornery.

He seems way, way more mellow than usual lately. His snark just kind of blends into the background these days. Probably because he knows none of the regulars are dumb enough to bite too hard.

I'M NOT A MASCOT!

I'm a human being.

:jnc

What is SAO?

You don't want to know. I wish I didn't know. Some things can't be unseen.

You're not going to watch any pregame? I figure Dungy will take every chance he can to call the Patriots cheaters. His MO is being a "holier than thou" bastard. Maybe he can call Michael Sam a distraction again, too.

I don't need a talking head to tell me what I already know.

And Michael Sam was a distraction. I'm thinking he came out in the first place because he knew the media circus would elevate his draft stock.

eznark

Banned
You're not going to watch any pregame? I figure Dungy will take every chance he can to call the Patriots cheaters. His MO is being a "holier than thou" bastard. Maybe he can call Michael Sam a distraction again, too.

Are you going to pretend he wasn't? How many undrafted FA's who can't even stick in the CFL create that kind of media circus?

Gigglepoo

I don't need a talking head to tell me what I already know.

And Michael Sam was a distraction. I'm thinking he came out in the first place because he knew the media circus would elevate his draft stock.

It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If the media believes that someone is a distraction then they talk about him as a distraction and all of a sudden he's a distraction. Distraction!

Are you going to pretend he wasn't? How many undrafted FA's who can't even stick in the CFL create that kind of media circus?

Dungy wears his Christianity like a shield. I would have hoped he would put his arm around Sam like he did Vick but he instead opposed who he was. Kind of a slimy thing to do.

People are distractions only if we make them distractions, and strong teams/coaches can deal with anyone. Even a *gasp* gay person.

Sanjuro

It's been dark out all day. Feel like I already missed the damn game.

Just to clarify, do actually know any real life Pats fans, or is this more a blanket statement about the faceless idiot fans that spam ESPN comments tabs, etc?

Yeah. I know some.

eznark

Banned
Dungy wears his Christianity like a shield. I would have hoped he would put his arm around Sam like he did Vick but he instead opposed who he was. Kind of a slimy thing to do.

People are distractions only if we make them distractions, and strong teams/coaches can deal with anyone. Even a *gasp* gay person.

Long winded way to say "I agree"

ampere

Just to clarify, do actually know any real life Pats fans, or is this more a blanket statement about the faceless idiot fans that spam ESPN comments tabs, etc?

He's just shitposting. He posts that statement a good 20 times a week

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Lets all agree.

Pats fans are the worst.

I agree. Papa Gata has told me that Pats fans are the worst and Jags fans are the best.

I will follow Papa Gata!

I didn't think they were that bad until I saw the ESPN Spygate post here. Bionic is having entirely too much fun getting the Pats fans in that thread to say more and more idiotic things.

Anxious for the game tonight, since it means football is back. Not anxious though, because I have the feeling the Patriots are going to make it a one sided bitchslapping. Not much worse in football than that.

eznark

Banned
Anxious for the game tonight, since it means football is back. Not anxious though, because I have the feeling the Patriots are going to make it a one sided bitchslapping. Not much worse in football than that.

Steelers are mediocre at best when they have everyone, they'll be fuck-awful tonight. Patriots* going to run up the score big time.

j-wood

How many local car dealerships have jumped on the Mariotta bandwagon?

I'm not sure. I lived in TN through college, but moved away for my job out of college. Only go back a couple of times a year but still a titans fan. Used to go to all the games and whatnot, i'm legit.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Oh! Predictions

AFC East: NE
AFC North: BAL
AFC South: IND
AFC West: DEN

Wild Cards: CIN, HOU (I want MIA so bad...but its MIA)

NFC East: Philly (Dallas schedule is rougher)
NFC North: GB
NFC South: Does someone have to win this? NO I suppose
NFC West: STL (I am NOT HAPPY about this)

Wild Cards: SEA, DAL

SB: NE vs GB -- NE Wins, Mass Salt ensues.

Top Bottom