• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

1v6TJcK.jpg

Gigglepoo

I almost forgot award predictions:

MVP: Andrew Luck
Defensive Player of the Year: J.J. Watt
Offensive Rookie: Marcus Mariotta
Defensive Rookie: Shane Ray
Coach of the Year: Chip Kelly
Comeback Player of the Year: NaVorro Bowman (I have to give the 49ers something)

TheFatOne

Pats fans who are expecting 07 levels of fuck you will be disappointed tonight. Feels like they will be a lot like last year. Struggle early, but finish strong.

BigAT

Are the Eagles hanging a Preseason Champions banner this weekend?

They tried to put it up but their fans drunkenly hurled insults (figuratively) and batteries (literally) at the sick Make-a-Wish children that were doing the ceremonial raising of the banner.

eznark

Banned
Pats fans who are expecting 07 levels of fuck you will be disappointed tonight. Feels like they will be a lot like last year. Struggle early, but finish strong.

It's more that the Steelers really, really stink on defense and don't have Bell to help control the tempo. They'll cruise tonight.

They tried to put it up but their fans drunkenly hurled insults (figuratively) and batteries (literally) at the sick Make-a-Wish children that were doing the ceremonial raising of the banner.

The sad part about all this is that I could see them doing this..

and Browns fans.

harSon

Banned
being scumbag cheaters aside, how many sbs do the the patriots win if they play in the division that's actually worth a damn

eznark

Banned
Vikings have named Adrian Peterson, you know the guy who stuffed leaves in his 4 year old sons mouth while slicing open his scrotum, a team captain.

Sources said:
Tom Brady pulled into Gillette stadium louding playing the Song "Stick Talk" by Future. The lyrics are as followed Taliban Bands, run 'em straight through the machinery. I'mma Tell a lie under oath

Bread

Banned
I'm not incredibly optimistic about this year, I see 10-6 coming. Offense could struggle with Stork and Lafell out, and the defense is a huge question mark.

Hindl

Terrell Suggs giving Tammy the football equivalent of a bleach shower twice a year?

I really don't like Suggs but the annual Pats-Ravens playoff games usually end up being my favorite outside of NFC East games. Plus they'd actually be in a competitive division (although hopefully that changes this year)

harSon

Banned
It depends if the Patriots are a legitimately good team or not. If they're good, we're going to win. If they're a shit team, then we're going to get stomped.

Top Bottom