• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Milchjon

Kave, we named a beer after you

(Well, almost.)

OK73RJW.jpg

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
You might be on to something.

Houston does love shellshocked QBs. Paging David Carr.

Phase 2: gets "hurt" drops to 7th round. Texans draft stud in round 1

Will always blow my mind that the Texans were one pick away (and probably could have traded a 6th rd pick) to getting both Clowney and Bridgewater.

Prediction: 52-21 Patriots tonight. Pats are going to freaking UNLOAD on that bad Steelers D.

jmdajr

I have actually been drinking maybe one beer a week. Which is super uncommon.

I liked this one.

photo_summer.jpg

Don't know how it rates on the hipster beer drinking snob douche bag scale...but I thought it was good.

So essentially tonight's game comes down to whether the gods grant miracles upon the Steelers to begin to right the wrongs from the last Super Bowl, or the demons continue humanity's descent into hell.

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! Been a while since I've posted in here but I'm back with the season. What did I miss? I think I read somewhere that Cajun was perma'd? :( R.I.P kindest lad in our insular community.

Anyway, thank god Football is back and the Cardinals start the season by crushing the Saints! The path to winning the division begins here with a 1-0 record to start the season! Fuck the chickens and I pity the Niners too much to bother throwing hate their way. Sorry FMT, your boys are bottom dwellers in the division now. No Brees to Graham connection to abuse us? No problem! Saints going down!

PIT @ NE

IND @ BUF
CLE @ NYJ
CAR @ JAX
GB @ CHI
KC @ HOU
MIA @ WAS
SEA @ STL

DET @ SD
NO @ ARI
BAL @ DEN
CIN @ OAK
TEN @ TB

NYG @ DAL

PHI @ ATL
MIN @ SF

My roommate exclaimed because he realized that he had left coffee on the burner for like 5 hours, went to turn it off and I was like "nah I'll take some first".

I'm such a fiend.
LOL there are multiple predictions dude, learn to read.

I already apologized, I can read just can't be bothered to scroll down sometimes

MechDX

Last time Browns won AFC North was 1989 – when Reagan was
president, Dow Jones was below 3,000, and Taylor Swift was less than a month old.

Gil Brandt Twitter

The disrespect! Get him BG

jmdajr

Last time Browns won AFC North was 1989 – when Reagan was
president, Dow Jones was below 3,000, and Taylor Swift was less than a month old.

Gil Brandt Twitter

The disrespect! Get him BG

I remember going to Texans games in the Don capers era. My friend be like, " We ain't very good, but the Browns are terrible. One of the worst in the whole league. We can beat them!"

And then we'd lose.

When sucky teams collide and yours loses man.

Will always blow my mind that the Texans were one pick away (and probably could have traded a 6th rd pick) to getting both Clowney and Bridgewater.

That would have kicked ass, if I do say so myself.

But what blows my mind? The Browns traded back up to pick Manziel over both Bridgewater and Carr. Talk about screwing the pooch.

MechDX

I remember going to Texans games in the Don capers era. My friend be like, " We ain't very good, but the Browns are terrible. One of the worst in the whole league. We can beat them!"

And then we'd lose.

When sucky teams collide and yours loses man.

2011 was so awesome wasn't it? Allows us to talk Shit to the Browns

BigAT

Terrelle Pryor suffering the ultimate insult:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Browns are waiving Terrelle Pryor, per source.

Being told you're not good enough to be a Cleveland Brown.

Fucking idiot Browns I swear.

Why do I continue to root for them!?

I guess we waived Pryor, and just claimed Rb Robert Turbin from Seattle. Should be healthy in a few weeks.

Tabris

Watching a bunch of discussions and reading a lot of interviews, almost everyone across the board is discounting Peyton Manning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3MFBzMH2o

Let's do it Peyton! We're the underdogs now, but we're going to go toe to toe with Creed and shock the world!

EDIT - Actually this is the more apt one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUDXIWM9Ug

Let's do it Peyton! We're the underdogs again, but we're going to go toe to toe with Dixon and shock the world!

Tabris

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth.

Let's do it Peyton!

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth.

Let's do it Peyton!

Has anyone given you and Godslay shit about how many cold games the Broncos play in this year yet? ;)

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Let's do it Peyton!

Hey welcome back Tabris. The guys here are always saying they'd wish you'd post more.

Top Bottom