• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😟😟😟😰😱

I'm here for you.
giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What the fuck?

Also there's something hilarious in how much shit the Pats are getting while the Steelers have two guys suspended to start the season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm saving the alcohol for late Sunday morning when games that matter will be starting.

I want the Steelers to win but it's not happening. I'll watch anyway because it's fucking opening day though.

Question- how many times will commentators bring up deflategate and/or "culture of cheating" tonight.

I gotta know if I should mute the tv or something.

this_guy

I have actually been drinking maybe one beer a week. Which is super uncommon.

I liked this one.

photo_summer.jpg

Don't know how it rates on the hipster beer drinking snob douche bag scale...but I thought it was good.

You'll probably like beers like Hoegaarden, Buffalo Bayou Brewery's Great White Buffalo, and Blue Moon. Blue Moon is the most common of those but I prefer the other 2.

weren't there giants fans here just last year saying they should move on from Eli?

No. Not a single regular that I can recall said such a thing all of last season (Nemesis would be the only one who would). Eli Manning is not the reason the Giants were a 6-10 team last year.

The Browns picked up Turbin. He was a solid backup for us but Rawls stood out in preseason making him expendable since he's injured. Still would rather have kept him than 2 FB's though.

Tsknc8A.png

meanwhile...

the Giants are just bearing down and getting their game face on. Or something. It seems they are incorporating the manly practice of having a "spa day" as part of their preparation for the game.

Optional treatments include yoga, hot/cold tubs, self-massages with stick rollers and elastic bands, and air compression boots.

Gigglepoo

What the fuck?

Also there's something hilarious in how much shit the Pats are getting while the Steelers have two guys suspended to start the season.

Pssh, smoking pot should be legal. Who in their right mind is happy that Bell is suspended? He's the best running back in the league! Stupid NFL...

the Giants are just bearing down and getting their game face on. Or something. It seems they are incorporating the manly practice of having a "spa day" as part of their preparation for the game.

Optional treatments include yoga, hot/cold tubs, self-massages with stick rollers and elastic bands, and air compression boots..

During the preseason, people were all over the old man for being too old school and not embracing sports science.

He institutes rest days and embraces more sports science and here we are...

" Erratic QB " who was 1 complete pass away from being only the 6th QB in NFL history to completer 70% of his passes. He was at 69.9% last year.

Top Bottom