• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ANrRrdE.png

Bane is indeed at the Steelers game.

Do not, my friends, become addicted to air. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

:jnc
NFC East - Cowboys
NFC South - Saints
NFC North - Lions
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards - Packers, Eagles

AFC East - Patriots
AFC South - Colts
AFC North - Steelers
AFC West - Broncos
AFC Wild Cards - Chargers, Dolphins

Super Bowl - Lions over Steelers

Kas is still Kas I see. Never change buddy, never change.

Happy Birthday, Dutch! Also, holy crap at that Eli contract. 6 win season...65 mil guaranteed reward! Guess Giants will be paying for those SB wins until he's in a rocker.

bionic77

I hope my team can do justice and bring down the Cheaters who have no doubt moved on to some new diabolical scheme, but I am skeptical as we are not starting the season at full strength.

Thanks to the suspension of the doobie brothers we will have to wait a month before we can see the full potential of the Steelers offense.

I will be very happy to go 2-2. 3-1 would be a miracle.

I know this won't happen but it would be so fucking awesome to see and hear the whining from Pat fans if the refs just came out and basically fucked the Pats over from the first minute to the last. I would start wearing the refs uniform for gamedays if they do what we all know they should.

As always. Go Steelers and fuck the Pats.

Pepiope

Lol

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN 6h6 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
DeMarco Murray on Shady's comments: "At some point you've got to move on with your life and career."

RBH

image.php
image.php

Father and son do battle tonight. :')

I hope things don't get too tense at the dinner table between the two! :(

rando14

So I got Qdoba for dinner (why god), and... it is incredible how big of a gap of quality there is bw Qdoba and Chipotle. I mean this shit just tastes BAD, what the hell is going on!! Is there no one out there who can challenge Chipotle!! *pukes Ima throw this in the basura

#randoreviews

cdyhybrid

So I got Qdoba for dinner (why god), and... it is incredible how big of a gap of quality there is bw Qdoba and Chipotle. I mean this shit just tastes BAD, what the hell is going on!! Is there no one out there who can challenge Chipotle!! *pukes Ima throw this in the basura

#randoreviews

Why would you do this...there are Chipotles everywhere!

#randoreviews

Qdoba? Is that a local chain or a regional chain? I've never heard of it.

I do expect us to be able to beat the JV teams even when not at full strength.

I do too.. Which is why you should beat the Fighting Squidwards.

rando14

WTF How did I miss this!!

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Browns claimed former Seahawks RB Robert Turbin on waivers, per source. Turbin recovering from ankle sprain, ready in a few weeks.

Fuck u Kave you sultry slut, always stealing our players!! Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Is anybody seeing what I'm seeing? I'm not sure how to explain it but half the picture is cut off and on the bottom. It can't just be me right?

Top Bottom