• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Fox318

So when is Pettine gonna get fired?

Asshole was part of the reason Rex was ousted. He was the narc who was chatting to the media every week.

So when is Pettine gonna get fired?

YSkNTAx.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Tall order.

Pats offense is considerably better. Only few sacks and 4 points separate the Broncos D from the Patriots D. They have the league's sack leader. Belichick is more proven then Kubes. Kickers and ST are a wash as both teams seem to be doing fine there.

Well if there's one area the Broncos seemed to have improved on with offense it's stopping Peyton from being sacked.

Godslay

Banned
Well if there's one area the Broncos seemed to have improved on with offense it's stopping Peyton from being sacked.

He was under quite a bit of pressure last game, and there was no rush game. OL is still a work in progress. Manning played better and looked more alive, but he still turned it over twice.

Don't get me wrong, this is probably my favorite Broncos team in the last few years. Even with that said, that doesn't really change the idea that the Pats are probably a more complete team at this point.

Line_HTX

Seahawks don't suck that much that that wouldn't be the biggest embarrassment of the year.

Except in the Lions game, where you did suck that much and had to be handed the victory.

They don't suck, but their punishment should be the ever increasing point differential in the 4th quarter, heh heh heh...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
He was under quite a bit of pressure last game, and there was no rush game. OL is still a work in progress. Manning played better and looked more alive, but he still turned it over twice.

Don't get me wrong, this is probably my favorite Broncos team in the last few years. Even with that said, that doesn't really change the idea that the Pats are probably a more complete team at this point.

Yeah, I'm not going to feel good about Peyton until he goes a game without an interception. Improvement is thankfully there, but it's still painful to watch.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I'm not going to feel good about Peyton until he goes a game without an interception. Improvement is thankfully there, but it's still painful to watch.

It's like he's thawing out. Gets a little better each week, but he still has a long way to go to get back to what he was. If he can even get back to that.

I'm not saying the Broncos can't beat the Pats. It's just going to be tougher than most imagine, even if the Pats fans downplay how well their team is playing.

brentech

He looks younger, I know. Has to be something with his diet, workout regiment and how he takes care of himself.

lol, some of the fattest, worst shape people I know have the biggest baby face. Not even just saying this about stafford, this is just straight truth.

Dragon

Banned
Nothing empty about seeing my boys Greg, Act, Dutchy, and Randall!

Dutchy...? I'm sure this is just a me thing but I find the whole idea of sending strangers, including peeps I have no intention of meeting, pictures of myself a bit odd. I know this is a pretty convivial place but I dunno.

Bread

Banned
Dutchy...? I'm sure this is just a me thing but I find the whole idea of sending strangers, including peeps I have no intention of meeting, pictures of myself a bit odd. I know this is a pretty convivial place but I dunno.
Dutchy aka your king

MechDX

I think Dragon completes me.

One more test: fantasy football. Your thoughts

Man a lot of ppl on my snapchat I don't even remember how I met them. Probably a festival/rave cause that's basically all my snaps is lol.

Top Bottom