• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MechDX

Tha fuck is this? This is me:

V7FdLH6.png

New kiosk software. Basically just install some updates to their environment, test it and make sure its good and then train them on how to use it.

And then get drunk and eat.

Customer service related I'm assuming? Doesn't sound like I can blame you as an excuse when I lose money when I go there next month. :jnc

DMczaf

Customer service related I'm assuming? Doesn't sound like I can blame you as an excuse when I lose money when I go there next month. :jnc

This isn't actually part of my job description lol.

I'm only here because I know this better than most people and I'm an engineer who doesn't get scared when talking to people.

I'm not doing anything gaming related, just ATM/Kiosks. So yes, you can blame me when you withdraw your money to lose it! That ATM fee also goes in my pocket, all of it. 100% of it.

This isn't actually part of my job description lol.

I'm only here because I know this better than most people and I'm an engineer who doesn't get scared when talking to people.

I'm not doing anything gaming related, just ATM/Kiosks. So yes, you can blame me when you withdraw your money to lose it! That ATM fee also goes in my pocket, all of it. 100% of it.

Jokes on you, I ain't going anywhere near those ATMs!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...thers-qb-cam-newton-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick

There's too much good stuff in this very long piece about 5th year QBs to quote. Long segments on Dalton, Cam, and Kaep. It's a must read. Seriously
It goes to show that Squidward does not possess the ability to remain calm under pressure to go through his progressions, he panics after the first read, and sometimes he lucks out and someone gets open that happens to be right in front of him, his arm bails him out but his footwork doesn't always cooperate because he's always like a deer in headlights.

His people need to realize it's over for him, he simply doesn't have the temperament, the lack of patience will never let him allow things to develop, he will always try to take the play over with his legs and the whole league knows and expects it. His long arms and his elongated delivery doesn't help with trying to find a quicker release. He might work better as a receiver in the league but it's too late for him to learn another position.

Oops new thread

So Luck is out 2-6 weeks. Colts cost the Broncos home field advantage throughout the playoffs and now they might miss out on the playoffs.

Patriots taking Ws from all of this. Get home field advantage most likely, winning SB 50 and Colts not even making the playoffs. Just smfh.

Tom Penny

I dunno, there is some pretty good pizza in Rhode Island. It would need to rely on delivering in the clutch.

There isn't one good delivery place near me.

Oops new thread

So Luck is out 2-6 weeks. Colts cost the Broncos home field advantage throughout the playoffs and now they might miss out on the playoffs.

Patriots taking Ws from all of this. Get home field advantage most likely, winning SB 50 and Colts not even making the playoffs. Just smfh.

How do you figure. If Denver beats the Pats they have the tiebreaker.

Godslay

Banned
Depends on if they can score more points.

And who knows how New England's o line will be by then.

Luck just beat the Broncos with an OL assembled of dudes that Grigson drunkenly met one night in a bowling alley bar. Not to mention a team consisting of players entering their primes when N'Sync was still the shit.

I think Brady's got a shot to win given those circumstances.

Luck just beat the Broncos with an OL assembled of dudes that Grigson drunkenly met one night in a bowling alley bar. Not to mention a team consisting of players entering their primes when N'Sync was still the shit.

I think Brady's got a shot to win given those circumstances.
We'll see

Unfortunately this is just the stat based nonsense that is so prevalent in football 'analysis' today. All that is required is truly watching Kap play, and it's why I was so confident Gabbert was going to play head and shoulders above him despite no Hyde or Boldin.

Kap's footwork and pocket presence is so beyond poor it's borderline laughable. He has immense arm strength and great speed, but his quickness has already started to decline which compounds the pocket presence issue.

I would really love to know what people are seeing in Kap's play right now that makes them think it's not him but the team or coaching staff that is somehow holding him back. It's simply not true.

His quickness mainly works in open field, he panics too much when there's pressure in the pocket and often you'll see him take an extra couple of steps back which creates a bigger circumference for the OL to defend instead of staying in a smaller, tighter, stronger pocket, he simply isn't comfortable working in tight spaces.

The segment on Kap is spot on.

Kid is a physical freak with absolutely zero mental acumen for the position, and can no longer 'athlete' his way out of his weaknesses.

He simply isn't built for quarterbacking, long arms, elongated delivery, long strides, he's incapable of quick shifts and a quick release, mentally he's simply not there, he can't even get audibles out quick enough without resorting to a TO or getting dinged for delay of game.

Tiki and Tirney the other day had a whole segment on who would you rather have as your QB, Kap or Cam. It is funny that Kap is equal or better in basically every category and yet the perception is that he is total garbage, while Cam is being talked about as a possible MVP this year. I really do wonder if Kap could get to a team with a good defense and real head coaches, if he wouldnt still be able to win games.

The stats don't tell the true story, Kap can't operate in the pocket, in fact he can't seam to stay in the pocket, he's a pistol/read option QB who runs after the first read, the league has figured him out, it doesn't matter where he goes, you can't fool DCs anymore by disguising him, it's always first read and run, sometimes he gets lucky and tried to throw while on the run but everybody gets lucky sometimes, you can't operate an offensive scheme without dumbing it down for him because he's not quick enough to use audibles without burning timeouts and he is completely blind to mismatches.

Tha fuck is this? This is me:

V7FdLH6.png

I got fucking Russell Wilson and I am nothing like him at all. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB FUCK TEST.

The question I answered doesn't even match him! Like the one it ask would you slide Russell always plays it safe and slide. I didn't pick that!

LJ11

Kap was on a team with a good defense and real coaches, they almost won a SB before everyone caught on.

Line_HTX

I got fucking Russell Wilson and I am nothing like him at all. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB FUCK TEST.

The question I answered doesn't even match him! Like the one it ask would you slide Russell always plays it safe and slide. I didn't pick that!

Yeah, this quiz is suspect. I got the same result and I thought these questions didn't even match.

Top Bottom