• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

FTF

It's chocolate and raisins.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8805-1380210381-20.gif

Also, bot, I don't usually care about regular season loses but…it will bother me if the Pats first loss is to the damn Giants this weekend.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8805-1380210381-20.gif

Also, bot, I don't usually care about regular season loses but…it will bother me if the Pats first loss is to the damn Giants this weekend.

It's gonna bother me too because it'll mean they'll win the damn Super Bowl

PS if you're the praying type, send some Mizzou's way, a longtime friend's there and shit's getting really bad

Dragon

Banned
I think Dragon completes me.

One more test: fantasy football. Your thoughts

A necessary evil. It is nice to know more about random team's backup RBs I guess, but the dudes that root for their fantasy team over their actual team are weirdos.

Man a lot of ppl on my snapchat I don't even remember how I met them. Probably a festival/rave cause that's basically all my snaps is lol.

I downloaded snapchat and then uninstalled it the same day. Just not for me! I dunno, I guess the time I spend on GAF, people spend on Instagram and Snapchat so would be a bit inconsistent to act like I'm better than them. I'll just say I don't really get it!

You have Ultra at Round 1? Our Round 1 I think still has Arcade Edition. Unless they finally upgrade.

Not sure I figure it would be Ultra since our is pretty new.

A necessary evil. It is nice to know more about random team's backup RBs I guess, but the dudes that root for their fantasy team over their actual team are weirdos.

I downloaded snapchat and then uninstalled it the same day. Just not for me! I dunno, I guess the time I spend on GAF, people spend on Instagram and Snapchat so would be a bit inconsistent to act like I'm better than them. I'll just say I don't really get it!

I got rid of Instagram cause it took all too much of my time. I was not productive at all.

FTF

It's gonna bother me too because it'll mean they'll win the damn Super Bowl

PS if you're the praying type, send some Mizzou's way, a longtime friend's there and shit's getting really bad

Damn, sorry to hear that man and wish all the best.

Morning chaps, most of you are in bed but I thought I'd give you all good news to start off your day when you finally wake up.

I faced off against Bread again in week 3, because the Madden schedule makers are fucking idiots. Having lost to Bread and Tebow in week one, the last thing I needed was my week two game against BOB's dirty Texan thugs to leave my team looking this:

EmDAqDX.png

So, my practice squad trudged disconsolately into San Diego, like Napoleon's troops marching to their deaths in Russia. Unfortunately for Bread, but fortunately for everybody else, Tebow was on the wrong end of a miracle as the world discovered an important lesson.

You don't give Stephen Morris 40 seconds

XrRIk6F.gif

EgjkKvU.gif

KRpzn8k.gif

vB5FI4E.gif

VliFpdO.gif

Also, BG's boy Pierre Desir came up with a clutch pick in the second half, all of the Cleve should be proud :*)

Wrayfield

Morning chaps, most of you are in bed but I thought I'd give you all good news to start off your day when you finally wake up.

I faced off against Bread again in week 3, because the Madden schedule makers are fucking idiots. Having lost to Bread and Tebow in week one, the last thing I needed was my week two game against BOB's dirty Texan thugs to leave my team looking this:

EmDAqDX.png

So, my practice squad trudged disconsolately into San Diego, like Napoleon's troops marching to their deaths in Russia. Unfortunately for Bread, but fortunately for everybody else, Tebow was on the wrong end of a miracle as the world discovered an important lesson.

You don't give Stephen Morris 40 seconds

Also, BG's boy Pierre Desir came up with a clutch pick in the second half, all of the Cleve should be proud :*)

Dat safety play on the last play :O

And boban says I get too excited after a regular season win :jnc

haha, this is what you get for being excited!

If we meet in the playoffs imagine how many phones will be broken by whoever* posts a hundred gifs, this can only escalate from here.

*Me

P.S. Fuck BOB and his Texans scum, fuck Riddell and Nike for their shitty equipment not providing adequate protection to my players, fuck the Texans AGAIN for their shitty field killing my guys and most of all fuck Bread because he is the WORST.

P.P.S. We still on for Halo when you get up later yeah? Love you k bye

squicken

No dog in this hunt, but I am cheering for boban. Pats fans, even in the virtual realm, should never prosper

----

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ounds-wistful-about-great-one-johnny-manziel/

Though they’re staring at a top-10 pick at the moment, one of the hosts on KRLD offered that the Cowboys might not be picking high enough to land an eventual replacement for injured Tony Romo, Jones butted in.

“Except if a great one, Roethlisberger or Manziel, falls,” Jones said, via Steve Doerschuk of the Canton Repository.

Ben Roethlisberger went 11th overall to the Steelers in 2004. Manziel was still on the clock at 16 in 2014, when the Cowboys were picking.

“We had Manziel at the top of our board, (still) on the board,” Jones said. “So he’s a legitimate board pick and we’re sitting there and grinding through, . . . should we go for this opportunity to take a quarterback that high that’s dropped down and start getting ready in case for when Romo is not here or God forbid if he got hurt? That’s why I sat there to the last minute and stared at everybody and looked at everybody so that we could say, ‘Is this that shot? One has dropped to us?’

Bring Johnny home, Jerry

Top Bottom