• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Line_HTX

Daniel Radcliffe has Derek Carr, most of Lions offense, and Jets defense on his team?

Per Ed Werner, Luck expected to miss one month.

MechDX

Per Ed Werner, Luck expected to miss one month.

Colts are going to rush him back which just amplifies my earlier comment about all these player injuries this year. I posted a link yesterday that showed one of the high school kids that died on the field this year was due to a ruptured spleen.

Not only did my team completely decide to shit the bed this season but I am really getting disgusted by the antics of the owners in this league.

Greg

FALLLLLLSSS FORRWAAAAAAAAARD

still think they were missing out with Lacy by not using the screen/short checkdowns to him

so effective last season

MRSA

Banned
So Vikings at Raiders, its going to be a battle of 2014 picks.

Teddy vs Carr

Barr vs Mack

Actually looking at the 2014 draft, Raiders had an amazing class, 5 starters from that year.

Also Nate Allen returns this week, should instantly solidify the Raiders secondary with moving Carrie back to CB. Which could also mean that Carrie can now spell grandpa Woodson for a few plays to keep him healthy.

yankee or JABEE, how terrible is Nate Allen?

Godslay

Banned
Jags seem like the only franchise doing it right in the AFCS. Feels like only a matter of time that they'll take over the division. Unless the other teams clean up their front offices.

Hindl

So Vikings at Raiders, its going to be a battle of 2014 picks.

Teddy vs Carr

Barr vs Mack

Actually looking at the 2014 draft, Raiders had an amazing class, 5 starters from that year.

Also Nate Allen returns this week, should instantly solidify the Raiders secondary with moving Carrie back to CB. Which could also mean that Carrie can now spell grandpa Woodson for a few plays to keep him healthy.

yankee or JABEE, how terrible is Nate Allen?

pretty mediocre

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
j4uGRj8.gif

MechDX

Still haven't opened Fallout 4. Not sure if I want to. Just seems like there is way to much micro managing everything in the game

QBs with 1,310 yards or less thru 8 starts since 2000: Rick Mirer, V. Young, B. Quinn, A. Brooks, Q. Carter, Doug Pederson, and Nick Foles.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In Green Bay, Lacy's been benched for Starks

Not sure how significant this can be when Green Bay likes to use so many different running back packages. I guess it just means that Starks get priority for running plays and that's about it.

Unless they basically mean that Alonzo Harris is getting 2nd priority and Lacy is literally just sitting on the bench.

Looks like centex bbq

Except for the sauce.

Good central Texas BBQ doesn't need it!

MechDX

Except for the sauce.

Look at wienke. So proud of you!

#FuckYoSauce

Also:
John Harris first draft big board

8. Paxton Lynch
QB | Memphis | Junior

Blessed with NFL size and build, he’s got arm talent above and beyond every quarterback in this draft. He has the arm strength Jared Goff doesn’t possess and the decision making and touch Connor Cook needs.

If there ever was an O'Brien prototype for QB #QBLust

eznark

Banned
Not sure how significant this can be when Green Bay likes to use so many different running back packages. I guess it just means that Starks get priority for running plays and that's about it.

Unless they basically mean that Alonzo Harris is getting 2nd priority and Lacy is literally just sitting on the bench.

Except for the sauce.

I think they have pretty much split carries to this point, so it probably means closer to 70/30 for Starks where it had been 50/50.

lol Alonzo Harris playing. C'mon man.

Except for the sauce.

Starks will be used most often, and Lacy will get a few carries for the next game or two. If Lacy can't do decent at even that, Harris is in Lacy's place and Lacy spends the rest of the year riding the bench unless injury occurs. Starks is the #1 RB going forward

Crisco

Banned
Lacey just looked so slow against the Panthers. He'd get past the line of scrimmage and our linebackers would chase him down like he was a scrambling QB. Hell, Rodgers looked faster in the open field.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think they have pretty much split carries to this point, so it probably means closer to 70/30 for Starks where it had been 50/50.

lol Alonzo Harris playing. C'mon man.

Yeah that's what I figured. Starks got 10 carries and Lacy got 5 during the game against Carolina where it was the other way around against Denver. Before that against the Chargers, Starks got 10 carries and Lacy got 4.

Just making it official really and not a notable change in the offense at all going forward. So this will solve none of the major issues we've had on offense this season. McCarthy already shot down taking playcalling duties away from Clements. When we drop 40 points on the Lions they'll go "See! The offense works!".

eznark

Banned
Yeah that's what I figured. Starks got 10 carries and Lacy got 5 during the game against Carolina where it was the other way around against Denver. Before that against the Chargers, Starks got 10 carries and Lacy got 4.

Just making it official really and not a notable change in the offense at all going forward. So this will solve none of the major issues we've had on offense this season. McCarthy already shot down taking playcalling duties away from Clements. When we drop 40 points on the Lions they'll go "See! The offense works!".

Playcalling hasn't been an issue. Execution has been a problem but the bigger problem is a lack of confidence in the skill position players to be able to run more advanced combo/option routes. They are still running a pretty vanilla offense in week 9. That's not Clements' fault. Van Pelt, Clements and McCarthy all have a hug part in the scheming.

bionic77

Lacey just looked so slow against the Panthers. He'd get past the line of scrimmage and our linebackers would chase him down like he was a scrambling QB. Hell, Rodgers looked faster in the open field.
Strange that the guy who looks like Santa after Thanksgiving dinner would not be fast.

Top Bottom