• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MechDX

Too bad Haynesworth broke Schoob's foot.

:(

Sadly what if 2011 was the Texans only window? Defense was playing balls out, Schaub was on fire, Arian was playing pissed off........then that fat, lazy piece of shit Haynesworth happened and openly joked about it afterwards.

jmdajr

:(

Sadly what if 2011 was the Texans only window? Defense was playing balls out, Schaub was on fire, Arian was playing pissed off........then that fat, lazy piece of shit Haynesworth happened and openly joked about it afterwards.

And we didn't even have Mario Williams for the whole season.

Dolphins/Eagles on Sunday and I can hardly be bothered to care at all. Sick of rooting for this team of perennial disappointment.

Back to being bottom feeders in the AFC East.

MechDX

And we didn't even have Mario Williams for the whole season.

That ass beating they gave the Steelers in 2011 felt so damn good. After all those years of mediocrity they came out and punched a good team right in the mouth.

We will always have TJ making the Bengals his bitch that year though as well as JJ's coming out party:

jj-watt-2.gif

MechDX

Mentioned it yesterday:

Texas A&M sues the Colts over use of “12th Man”

The Indianapolis Colts use the term “12th Man” to describe their fans, something that many high school, college and pro football teams do. But only Texas A&M has a registered trademark on the term “12th Man,” and now the university is suing the NFL team.

The Indianapolis Star reports that Texas A&M has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against the Colts in federal court in Texas. According to Texas A&M, the Colts’ use of the term “12th Man” helps the team sell tickets and merchandise. Because A&M owns the trademark, A&M wants a cut.

Typical dirty ass colts.

MechDX

From the link:
But Texas A&M does have the trademark, and as a result the Seahawks pay Texas A&M for the right to use the term. Now Texas A&M is hoping to use the courts to force the Colts to pay up as well.

On sports radio yesterday they said the Colts have been using the term in marketing since 2006 and A&M has notified them repeatedly with no response to cease or pay up. This year the Colts sent out an email to fans about season tickets in July and used "12th man" in the title. One of the fans lives in College Station and notified the university

MRSA

Banned
Players are going for Bens legs and are not being penalized for it.

Your solution is for him to turtle.

bionic pls, a QB needs to take a sack occasionally to protect himself and the ball. Aldon Smith's hit on the rapist was perfectly legal.

But fuck you, this Sunday I'm rooting for BG to be happy. Fuck jak.

But lets not watch the Lakers tonight :( I can't see Kobe like this if he decides to play

It feels too early to let possible 16-0 talk come into the conversation regarding the Panthers, but...they have a half-decent shot at it, actually.

They've played the four best teams on their schedule already.

What's left is three NFC East teams, the Titans, and our NFC South games.

Toughest three games left if I had to pick potential tripping spots are at the Gigantes, at the Cowboys (pending Romo's health, just because I'm not particularly interested in watching Michael Oher block Greg Hardy) and at the Saints.

Washington NFL Franchise? Nah
Falcons? Nah
Jolly Rogers at home last game of the season? Nope

MechDX

Hey look Dega! Hope!
Adam Wexler ‎@awexler

Current AFC playoffs 1-6: NE (8-0), CIN (8-0), DEN (7-1), IND (4-5), BUF (5-4), NYJ (5-4). #Texans play all, but DEN, in 2nd half of season.
10:41 PM - 12 Nov 2015

Then:
Manish Mehta
✔ ‎@MMehtaNYDN
Bowles says timetable for Fitzpatrick is the same. He is expected to play vs Texans. Stacy is out for the year.
12:00 PM - 13 Nov 2015

Because Houston

Dragon

Banned
From the link:

On sports radio yesterday they said the Colts have been using the term in marketing since 2006 and A&M has notified them repeatedly with no response to cease or pay up. This year the Colts sent out an email to fans about season tickets in July and used "12th man" in the title. One of the fans lives in College Station and notified the university

Fair enough :) my mistake.

bionic77

bionic pls, a QB needs to take a sack occasionally to protect himself and the ball. Aldon Smith's hit on the rapist was perfectly legal.

But fuck you, this Sunday I'm rooting for BG to be happy. Fuck jak.

But lets not watch the Lakers tonight :( I can't see Kobe like this if he decides to play
Smith is a violent thug. As a Raiders fan no one is going to take your opinions on what hits are legal versus dirty seriously. I am sorry friend but it is just the way it is. Just like no one takes a Pat fan seriously when it comes to the rules, motherfucker, or fashion.

I am starting to get optimistic about the Lakers near future believe it or not friend. We actually have some young pieces now. We are still LA. We just need a real coach.

Regarding Kobe, it hurts to watch and sadly I don't even think he can keep up this jank play much longer. The wheels have come off and the body is close to being completely broken.

Smith is a violent thug. As a Raiders fan no one is going to take your opinions on what hits are legal versus dirty seriously. I am sorry friend but it is just the way it is. Just like no one takes a Pat fan seriously when it comes to the rules, motherfucker, or fashion.

I am starting to get optimistic about the Lakers near future believe it or not friend. We actually have some young pieces now. We are still LA. We just need a real coach.

Regarding Kobe, it hurts to watch and sadly I don't even think he can keep up this jank play much longer. The wheels have come off and the body is close to being completely broken.

I hope the Lakers stay sucking for "basketball reasons"

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN In 3 of last 4 games, Eagles have had 150+ rush yds & 250+ passing yds. Only once have they had more such games in an entire season [1953].

hmmmm.....

Hindl

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN In 3 of last 4 games, Eagles have had 150+ rush yds & 250+ passing yds. Only once have they had more such games in an entire season [1953].

hmmmm.....

Also for people who say Maxwell is garbage. He's not shut down but he's been playing well recently

Cody Swartz @cbswartz5
Last four games, Byron Maxwell's 43.1 passer rating allowed (per PFF) is fifth-best out of 96 qualifying cornerbacks.

Spinluck

Who is better right now

Kobe or PeyPey

I pick T-Mac

From the link:

a cheatriot A&M fan probably snitched on them

snitches get snitched on

Seahawks don't use 12th men anymore we trademark our own thing and it's "12's" And eventually some team will trademark "twelve" "twelf" "etc... so A&M can hold on to 12th men but people will just find other words to call their fans that has some kind of "12" in it.

Godslay

Banned
I mean wanting to stick it to his former team, just shooting a joke at Mech. Denver has been more successful than us overall since Peyton got there.

I don't think revenge was a huge incentive for him, might've been, idk. I actually don't like the fact that Irsay loves coming out and talking shit every time we play Peyton, just no respect for a guy who was the franchise for years. His failures are also your failures, I'm disappointed that we didn't win more, but I'm a fan; and I can't make front office decisions. Him and Polian gave us Jim Caldwell after Dungy left, downgrading from Dungy is quite a feat

I don't think Peyton seeks vengeance. He's not a dick like that. I'm sure he wants to win and beat the Colts, but probably not for any other reason than to win.

I still question the Texan's thing as well. I'd love to find out how truthful that is anyways. Maybe some day we'll see if we can get more evidence than just some Houston reporter.

As far as the shared failures, whenever you take on a player of Manning's caliber you inherit the good and the bad. Which as far as I'm concerned has come with more good than bad, and the bad is even somewhat molded to fit a narrative.

Colts should have won more imo. They've been bailed out of poor organizational choices by all world QBs. I think we can kind of see behind the curtain now, and unless they clean it up I think Luck will try to bail or not fully realize his career in Indy. Good thing is, it's still early.

MechDX

I don't think Peyton seeks vengeance. He's not a dick like that. I'm sure he wants to win and beat the Colts, but probably not for any other reason than to win.

I still question the Texan's thing as well. I'd love to find out how truthful that is anyways. Maybe some day we'll see if we can get more evidence than just some Houston reporter.

As far as the shared failures, whenever you take on a player of Manning's caliber you inherit the good and the bad. Which as far as I'm concerned has come with more good than bad, and the bad is even somewhat molded to fit a narrative.

Colts should have won more imo. They've been bailed out of poor organizational choices by all world QBs. I think we can kind of see behind the curtain now, and unless they clean it up I think Luck will try to bail or not fully realize his career in Indy. Good thing is, it's still early.

I read the first report of this from a Broncos reporter. It was broke first just as a blurb from Bob Allen here. The detailed report came from the Broncos guy including the part of the contract being done and Kubiak nixing it.

Godslay

Banned
I read the first report of this from a Broncos reporter. It was broke first just as a blurb from Bob Allen here. The detailed report came from the Broncos guy including the part of the contract being done and Kubiak nixing it.

I didn't specifically mention you, but since you jumped in which reporter?

squicken

Manning could well re-emerge as a leading executive in 2016. The most bandied about landing spots are Cleveland (because of Manning's relationship with Browns owner/University of Tennessee booster Jimmy Haslam) and Tennessee (because of Manning's connections to the university, and his wife's presence as part owner of the Memphis Grizzlies), with Indianapolis (his longtime home) and New Orleans (his native soil) not to be completely discounted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-challenges-of-nfl-life-in-age-of-viral-media

But the common thread was what one rival executive referred to as a "very Cleveland" process. Most notable, in the eyes of other clubs, was the trouble in figuring out who was carrying the hammer. For example, one club called general manager Ray Farmer trying to gauge what it would take to wrest away a prominent player, and Farmer said he had to check in with others in the building. And when things got serious on any player, the price tags wound up being prohibitively high.

Top Bottom