• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

I don't know what the fuck to make of the news that Ben has a chance to play this weekend. I also don't trust our medical staff. Ben is clearly not a human being. The hits he takes seem to end the season for most players, and yet he is out a week for a knee that gets bent in the wrong direction and maybe not even a week for a foot that bent in half.

I am sure you guys addressed it but I hate Fischer and yet how could not love his response to Harrison.

Ben loves to talk shit about injuries. I won't believe for a second he's going to play until the first snap.

Fox318

image.php

bionic77

There's got to be some correlation between porking fat chicks and having a super high pain threshold.
I won't stand for this disrespect of fat chicks. Firstly, from what I read on GAF overweight is the new normal and skinny and toned is now considered unattractive (apparently exercise is not the way to go anymore, usually the only remedy for this "condition" is to eat a cheeseburger). Secondly, I am now married to a fine woman who can only be described as skinny, but who among us can say that they did not have a great time with a large woman?

You and DM are out of control.

On behalf of all of the Pats fans mothers I demand a sincere apology for fat chicks everywhere.

MechDX

Colts announce Andrew Luck out two to six weeks with lacerated kidney--Aaron Wilson Twitter

Well that came out of nowhere

rando14

Mech are you enjoying FO4? If you do it means our friendship has advanced to the next level

Colts announce Andrew Luck out two to six weeks with lacerated kidney--Aaron Wilson Twitter

Well that came out of nowhere

Whoa that sucks

Get well soon

squicken

:(

What a fucking baller. I know we aren't supposed to acknowledge players that play through injuries anymore, but damn that dude is tough

Dan Graziano from ESPN saying Luck also has an ab tear

1) Who the fuck are they kidding thinking he only misses 2 weeks with both a lacerated kidney and torn abdominal
2) If he only misses 2 weeks with both, give him a drug test because there's no fucking way he'll pass

MechDX

Re: Andrew Luck's kidney. A NJ high school player died recently after lacerating his spleen during a game: https://t.co/ijjYgxFjrf

Said it all off season: Colts did almost nothing to protect luck. They didn't address their shitty O line and look how this season has played out. Luck needs to not sign an extension and walk away from that freaking circus.

But they did sign all those "offensive weapons!!!!!"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So this is sort of a general trend/thought about defensive players. I've really been struck by how much impact guys like Kuechly, Davis, Sean Lee and Jordan Hicks have had on games. It's not that I didn't know they were good; it's that they were really the most important players on the field

We are so trained to value pass rushers and cover corners as the most important players on defense. But with the football coming out before a defensive end has any chance to sack a QB, and even the best CBs getting caught up in the wash on crossing routes and pick plays, is that still the case? It's a horizontal game now

It seems that maybe super instinctual LBs that can play robber, carry the TEs on seam routes, take away the in breaking routes in zone, and run and hit RBs on stretch runs are now the kind of guys worthy of top 10 picks. I'm not saying I am 100% sold on this, but Dallas' defense fell apart without Lee. And Kuechly was the biggest reason (penalty shield included) why CAR gave NE so much trouble a couple of years back

Been thinking about this post for a bit.

Pats, Bengals, and the Panthers all have really good TEs and they're undefeated. Panthers have a fantastic ILB.

Not sure about your assessment of ILBs being a top 10 pick (although great talent at this position is becoming harder to get in the draft for whatever reason). Overall there does seem to be a trend to winning the battle in the middle and horizontally being a key to success.

eznark

Banned
Been thinking about this post for a bit.

Pats, Bengals, and the Panthers all have really good TEs and they're undefeated. Panthers have a fantastic ILB.

Not sure about your assessment of ILBs being a top 10 pick (although great talent at this position is becoming harder to get in the draft for whatever reason). Overall there does seem to be a trend to winning the battle in the middle and horizontally being a key to success.

They are stacked at a lot of positions. Bengals and Panthers especially.

eznark

Banned
Why do none of the stories about Mizzou ever say what the racial incidents were that the university didn't respond to? Were they like so heinous they can't be mentioned or so mundane as to be unworthy of mention?

MechDX

Patriots are your AFC champions. No one is beating them . Period.

Wade and Gary can't. Does anyone trust Dalton and the Bengals?

AFC is done.

Pepiope

There goes my Colts-Eagles SB prediction.

Guess Eagles will just get their payback against NE from the 04-05 season.

Why do none of the stories about Mizzou ever say what the racial incidents were that the university didn't respond to? Were they like so heinous they can't be mentioned or so mundane as to be unworthy of mention?

Can't print the n-word, which according to numerous students most of the incidents involve being said (one incident was it being chanted)

Spinluck

The Colts must've partied hard after beating the Broncos.

As much as I like your team, those fucks came to kill Luck. I know it is our fault for the shit line, but there was a late hit on a concerning amount of plays.

Apparently Luck has been known to play with injuries that most QBs sit on. Had to backfire at some point, those injuries pile up.

squicken

Bowman and Willis were also amazing. Bowman seems to be back but I haven't seen enough of SF to really say. There's definitely merit to the idea that the DL is the key; they keep those guys clean. But I watched a ton of James Lauranitis in STL. He's smart and he has a great DL in front of him. But he's just a tick slower in reacting than the top guys, and he isn't as quick or fast as they are. Blockers get to him and he isn't big enough to shed them. Kuechly is gone before the guards and centers can get to him

Top Bottom