• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Suffer!
YGragyb.gif

This reminds me that I still need to finish D4.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm feeling positive about Prime Time Dalton tonight.

Red Ryder gonna put someones eye out.
hope it's not his own

bionic77

Trump did nothing wrong
This is true if you are a white male.

But he has made a point to piss off females and every single minority in the country. He is also selling facism and America seems to be ready for it.

It's obvious that this is all the Patriots fault.

Okay, go cardinals.

Has Brady denounced Trump yet?

You guys laughed but I always knew the Pats were facists...

In another time and place you would have been a prophet Bionic.

I'm feeling positive about Prime Time Dalton tonight.

Red Ryder gonna put someones eye out.
hope it's not his own

At least you can have Goose for dinner if he does?

Trump did nothing wrong

I think Trump is doing a lot of things wrong Bread.

I'm starting a rumor, and I hope it comes true.

Don't do this Larry.. He isn't Tyrod, he'll never be Tyrod..

bionic77

I will give Bread credit for admitting he supports Trump. I wish all Pats fans were so honest.

Better that they were decent people who loved freedom but I will take what I can get.

Bitanator

Dallas is known for beating unbeaten teams... Too bad Romo does not have a week off to shake off the rust and get more practice in with Dez, but if he can do some of those Romodini escape artist shit, Dallas can put up a fight

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
After finishing the game on DVR, I'd like to thank the Vikings for helping us out in the first half so we could build confidence. Felt like Minnesota was doing everything in their power to give us the game.

The second half the Packers rolled a bit more like they used to and looked fairly decent again.

GG Vikings GAF.

squicken

These Sunday night football intros. I have no idea who will be on those for the Eagles next year. They really, truly lack any sort of star difference making player

Top Bottom