• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
After finishing the game on DVR, I'd like to thank the Vikings for helping us out in the first half so we could build confidence. Felt like Minnesota was doing everything in their power to give us the game.

The second half the Packers rolled a bit more like they used to and looked fairly decent again.

GG Vikings GAF.

What's with the avatar?

Yeah but did you know Donald Trump and Thomas Brady have the same # of letters in their names

So basically, they are the devil.

Is this like the people who cheered the towers going down story?

A fairy tale that exists in one persons brain?

Bionic, never go on vacation again.

I'm not sure what you mean.

That's Reggie White, one of the greatest defensive players of all time.

Oh yeah, how's Leafa doing Wienke? :)

Godslay

Banned
atGreggDoyelStar: Mike Florio just said Peyton Manning is prepared to play elsewhere next season. Tony Dungy: "I'm close to Peyton and I've not heard that."

Wonder who's bullshiting here?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
atGreggDoyelStar: Mike Florio just said Peyton Manning is prepared to play elsewhere next season. Tony Dungy: "I'm close to Peyton and I've not heard that."

Why didn't we ever enforce our ban on Mike Florio? Guy is a hack.

Even though it ended in disaster (as usual), my favorite Rodgers comeback is probably vs the Cards in the playoffs, Spin. 5 straight TDs, pulling us out of the depths (i think we were down 4 TDs?) and forcing OT.

cdyhybrid

Pretty sure Florio is always the answer to "Who is bullshitting?" :p

We're the perfect team for him! We ain't getting rid of Flacco, and why bring in a lame like Schaub when we get Tebow in there, sell tickets, make him #1 in jersey sales immediately, and get the same production.

Let's have some fun!

Why do you hate yourself?

This might happen.

Coming back is a nightmare. Worked last night and about to fire up the computer and start answering a few hundred emails.

:(

:(

Yes the great Florio/Grossi ban

Which Squicken will ignore...

MechDX

I bet you'll be crying when the retire his number at NRG

lol no. He repeatedly said he had no hard feelings towards the Texans then proceeds to bitch about how he didn't ask to be released.

Fucker flat out gave up last season. Fuck him.

Godslay

Banned
Why didn't we ever enforce our ban on Mike Florio? Guy is a hack.

Maybe.

Some on Twitter are saying Florio doesn't go public with this unless it's straight from Manning's mouth.

If so, wonder if Manning gets IR'd and fails team physical and released. Frees everyone from contract.

Jarnet87

Bucs at .500, how is this even possible. Thorough domination of the Eagles. There was a drive that lasted 10 minutes. And it's not even like Koetter abandoned all reservations here, it was a very similar run heavy gameplan, just everything worked. Lots of third down that Jameis just sat back and picked the defense apart.

I've watched a decent amount of the Eagles this season and to me it seems like Chip Kelly switched the primary focus from his wide outs to the RBs. Every play feels like the primary route is a swing pass to the RB. It looks completely different to last season.

welp, not too surprised about the result of todays game. i was happy enough with gabbert. he threw a couple picks that were dropped but overall he looked a lot better ON THE ROAD against seattle vs. kap at home. i'm not saying gabbert is a better QB than kap (i think kap can be a good QB and you're kind of seeing him at about as bad as it's going to get, i think he'll rebound to a decent qb wherever he ends up) but he's just seeing things better and making better/more accurate throws.

our defense was complete shit but still, 13 points on the board isn't going to beat many teams in this league so regardless of the defense giving up a bunch of points/yards, our offense couldn't put up enough points. you can make the case that our defense caused no turnovers, and maybe if they did the offense could've put up more points, but seattle D caused no turnovers either and put up points so that's not a good excuse.

i would like to say that i don't understand why kap gets benched but guys like Devey and Pears are still allowed to start. think of how bad kap has looked (he had a couple ok games and other than that not good at all) and multiply that by 3 or 4 times worse, and then you have an idea of how devey/pears have performed. I'll also throw Martin in there as being a piece of garbage. so 3/5th's of the o-line is trash but doesn't get benched. i understand in regards to Devey we are kind of rotating in Tiller, and that's better than nothing, but none of these losers deserves to be starting.

anyways, we'll get roasted by arizonas offense next week but hopefully gabbert continuesu to build. i don't think he is the answer at QB but he could be a valuable asset moving forward. you could do a lot worse as backup QB and he might be able to be productive next year if we could put an actual defense on the field and fix a couple O-line problems

Top Bottom