• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

My team doesn't even have cheerleaders

Whoever ran the camera for the Seahawks/49ers game zoomed in on the same cheerleader twice right before commercials! Dude simpin.

6WzhRy0.gif

Narag

I remember being concerned that Quinn would thrive in Atlanta.

So happy he's turned out to be Mike Smith 2.0.

Riverboat Ron changed though. Maybe he will too. Hopefully not.

Around the NFL podcast guys speculated Quinn's questionable FG decision recently was possibly a result of Mike Smith handing him an envelope on his way out and saying, "If you're ever in a jam, open this and you'll see what I'd do."

Syrinx

Around the NFL podcast guys speculated Quinn's questionable FG decision recently was possibly a result of Mike Smith handing him an envelope on his way out and saying, "If you're ever in a jam, open this and you'll see what I'd do."
Quinn then forgot that you're supposed to do the opposite.

He ask for hugs and yall fucks gave him hugs.

Idiots.... fucking idiots. Yall empowered him to do this shit! Should of just told him to go to hell like I did!

Hammer24

Banned
Awesome. How long have you been a season ticket holder ?

Not yet. I was contemplating becoming one, as I´ve flown in to watch at least two games a year anyway (most often three times), for the last ten years at least. FO knows me, as I´ve organized tix for tour groups couple of times.

Not yet. I was contemplating becoming one, as I´ve flown in to watch at least two games a year anyway (most often three times), for the last ten years at least. FO knows me, as I´ve organized tix for tour groups couple of times.

I respect that.

Typical Pats fan, being all confused by having principles and sticking to em. You people would sacrifice newborns if it would help keep Belichick and Brady together for another 10 years.

We got 4 Super Bowls with our Satan worship, I'm cool with that. .

Like I told the fo when it came to season tix discussions: the Bucs will always be my team - but I´m not going to spend a single dime on them as long as he´s the QB.
One of my teachers has this same mentality, it's not the first time I've heard this.
Maybe you're my teacher

squicken

-DeMarco Murray is getting called out for being soft/quitting

-Kiko Alonso is bad right now. Awful instincts in the run game, and if he is going to get beat by no name TEs for TDs, then he is useless

-Shady trade is really starting to look bad, even though he has missed games. It has exposed Chip as a guy who won't admit mistakes, and plays the guys he traded for/signed in FA over the ones performing best. Murray is a bad fit for that offense, and Kiko is just not football ready with all the time he missed

-Glad the Sanchez-Bradford debate is over. Still a lot of writers and fans thinking that a new QB is a cure-all. Who would be the Eagles player on the Sunday Night Football next year? I mean it is Murray this year and he is bad. No difference makers

-Never belived that Chip could go back to college, but if USC comes calling ... he has a lot to fix in Philly

-fwiw I still think he is a good coach. He has made mistakes and needs to learn from them, just like everyone else. But the one worry I have is that I don't think he is a great leader of men. Lots of ways to get that done. Belichick, Arians and Coughlin all have different styles, but their guys want to win for them. That isn't the case for Chip. They haven't shown much resilience this year

Haven't watched the last two or three Eagles games but earlier in the season there was a stark contrast in the performances before and after the half, which shows he's a good coach who can identify things and make adjustments but GM Chip fucked Coach Chip with dumb personnel moves.

At some point you've got to put your ego to one side and just focus on doing what you're good at.

As painful as it is for me to say it- good game yesterday, Packers-GAF.

You guys needed that win and played like champs on the road.

Vikes aren't ready to take the North. Yet. ;)

squicken

Haven't watched the last two or three Eagles games but earlier in the season there was a stark contrast in the performances before and after the half, which shows he's a good coach who can identify things and make adjustments but GM Chip fucked Coach Chip with dumb personnel moves.

At some point you've got to put your ego to one side and just focus on doing what you're good at.

Yeah, watching Rams games over the past 3-4 years showed me what bad offensive coaching looks like, and that isn't Chip. For the defense, I'm chalking it up to just one of those days

The GM part is the popular sentiment among the media and fans. Maclin and the OL have been the most frequently cited examples, but I think the Shady thing is bigger than previously thought. Murray is just not good at all in that offense. And Chip doesn't play Sproles enough b/c I think he feels the need to justify the Murray contract. I really wouldn't be upset if he cut Murray and went with Mathews, Sproles and Barner. That's how sick I am of Murray. He looks sooooo sloooooow. It's really not so much him as getting Mathews (once healthy) and Sproles on the field more

eznark

Banned
Chip is a terrible talent evaluator and excellent offensive mind who doesn't seem to have any semblance of a grasp on what a "complete" football team is. Problem is, he thinks he is the greatest football mind to ever live.

He's an offensive coordinator at the NFL level. That's his ceiling. That's fine, but he doesn't realize it which is not fine. He is Bruce Arians without the awareness, humility, or leadership ability. So basically Hue Jackson. Or maybe Chud.

Top Bottom