• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

cdyhybrid

Meanwhile during Whistlegate, Bills D-Line wrecking Pats Oline

Yep. Robbed. Whistle not blown, huge gain + 15 yard penalty on rex. Whistle blown... ~12 yard gain + 15 yard penalty on Rex.

Except they gave him the catch. He would have gotten tackled had the whistle not blown. The result is the same either way.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
man watchESPN is so hit an miss, sometimes I'm like one or two plays behind you guys that are live, and then it chokes and goes backwards. You guys were talking about some play a CB made, the bills just now kicked off from their TD.

effzee

Man watching McCoy play - such a different and better player than Murray.

Hell Eagles should have brought in Tyrod Taylor and they would be set at QB. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE CHIP?

squicken

Watkins running right by Butler like he's not even there.

What's up with Tyrod? Haven't watched much Bills but thought he was better than he has shown today. Watching this game, I can't wait to see Hopkins light Butler up. Seems like Watkins is open all the time

brentech

Someone got killed on that return.

Play calling was terrible. 1st down 7 yard run or whatever, then deep ball it. So what's working until they stop it against a team like that.

cdyhybrid

Watching some Dr. Katz clips durin commercials.. what a great show

Yep. "Bills Robbed."

*edit*

Shit, surprised Taylor actually got wrapped up

Yep. Now the fans in the stadium think the Pats got robbed, so the refs are under pressure to call some make ups.

Just a sad state of affairs.

High wind yeah?

Yep. Balls are dying once they get a little high. Tyrod's two open receivers that got missed, Brady had one die to Lafell and fall ~5 yards short

Yep. Now the fans in the stadium think the Pats got robbed, so the refs are under pressure to call some make ups.

Just a sad state of affairs.

Yep, start the narrative early if it makes it any easier.

BIlls outplaying Patriots right now.

Trey

What's up with Tyrod? Haven't watched much Bills but thought he was better than he has shown today. Watching this game, I can't wait to see Hopkins light Butler up. Seems like Watkins is open all the time

Wind is a problem tonight, screwed up two long kicks already. At least he's not missing extremely bad, but still, it's not good to see. His long ball has been a charm all season.

East Lake

man watchESPN is so hit an miss, sometimes I'm like one or two plays behind you guys that are live, and then it chokes and goes backwards. You guys were talking about some play a CB made, the bills just now kicked off from their TD.
Mine's stuck on the botched ref play still lol.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Mine's stuck on the botched ref play still lol.

I literally just now saw the great play by Gilmore on the deep ball that people were posting about like ten minutes ago. Even restarted my PC and its still stuck this far behind.

Top Bottom