• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

cdyhybrid

Yep. Balls are dying once they get a little high. Tyrod's two open receivers that got missed, Brady had one die to Lafell and fall ~5 yards short

Yep, start the narrative early if it makes it any easier.

BIlls outplaying Patriots right now.

There is no narrative. Tirico sure seemed to pushing one by ignoring that defenders stopped playing at the whistle on that play though!

QQ

The only sad thing is your incessant whining

Not whining, just calling it like it is.

Looked Like Brady was gonna get crunched again on that deep pass to Amendola. James white nowhere to be seen on that block, totally missed the blitz.

Bread

Banned
I lol'd at the dude 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage as White ran outside. What the hell took him so long to get back?

Rex: "Thank you. That's bull shit."

BTW, Cdy, Skeletor pointed in the wrong direction on that offside call. Is that what you were talking about as the big setup?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
There is no narrative. Tirico sure seemed to pushing one by ignoring that defenders stopped playing at the whistle on that play though!

Not whining, just calling it like it is.

It's pretty clear he broke like that due to the whistle, however I think he still would've made the grab. Its tough to guarantee anything though, which is why inadvertent whistles are the worst

cdyhybrid

It's pretty clear he broke like that due to the whistle, however I think he still would've made the grab. Its tough to guarantee anything though, which is why inadvertent whistles are the worst

Yeah, I think he would have caught it. Oh well, they gave him the catch so whatever.

MechDX

If the Texans win this week vs the Saints I could see the Pats @ Texans getting flexed two weeks later to replace Hawks @ Ravens on SNF

squicken

So can you simulate a substitution to induce opponent to sub, then run him off and quick snap?

Seems like another loophole exploited by BB

Top Bottom