• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Patriots basically have to run here because their #1 passing option, other than Gronk, is Scott Chandler. I'm actually surprised they haven't gone to Chandler since that short play in the first quarter because BElichick loves to go to players from former teams. They forced it to Chandler early this season in Buffalo. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw it here.

Last time McKelvin did this his yard got trashed. I feel bad.

Yard got trashed......?

squicken

Belichick knows how to pick these special teamers. Brandon King is beastly.

I have always thought him drafting ST instead of just plugging in backups was something that put him ahead of most coaches. It's not just something that a lot of guys ever did in college

TheFatOne

Man what shit from the Pats fans. I'm pretty sure the Bills don't want Dareus to be out on the sidelines when the Pats are clearly trying to kill some clock. Just classless.

TheFatOne

I hate it when fans boo injuries. Even if it is faked to stop the time. It's classless.

This is especially true for Pats fans. That defense made a living doing that to Manning during the early super bowl runs. It's all gamesmanship to me and perfectly fine. Hate when fans boo like that.

Brady and Gronk are just not in sync tonight

And apparently Danny has a knee injury :(

Hard to be in sync when guys are running free to the qb on almost every play. It's more of an oline problem then a Gronk/Brady thing.

speaking of Marcell Dareus, that made me look up the 2011 draft and the first 7 picks were Cam, Von Miller, Dareus, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones and Aldon Smith. All have made Pro Bowls. 2 of the next 4 were Tyron Smith and JJ Watt sandwiched by QB reaches in Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbart. That is a surprisingly low amount of busts.

This is especially true for Pats fans. That defense made a living doing that to Manning during the early super bowl runs. It's all gamesmanship to me and perfectly fine. Hate when fans boo like that.

Agreed. I think the only way they even know about that type of 'strategy' is when McGinnest pulled that against Manning's Indy team, and then 4 plays later made the critical stop at the goal line and got ripped for it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bill believes in angels.

GWK4yDJ.gif

speaking of Marcell Dareus, that made me look up the 2011 draft and the first 7 picks were Cam, Von Miller, Dareus, AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones and Aldon Smith. All have made Pro Bowls. 2 of the next 4 were Tyron Smith and JJ Watt sandwiched by QB reaches in Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbart. That is a surprisingly low amount of busts.

Good year.

Top Bottom