• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Fuck Anime

Best-NFL-cheerleader-GIFs-blonde-redskins-cheerleader.gif

Real Women > Animated Ones

DEATH™

forsenPuke

RIP Armor King? ;P

Shut up! He's coming back for T7!

I hope :(

P.S. You guys need some Slice-of-Life anime, especially those in need of healing because of their sucky teams... I know I need it cause of darn niners...

@grover cleveland

why-cant-we-have-both.jpg

Line_HTX

Oh right, I completely forgot.

That fucker from Bengals.com who asked that question to Andy Dalton during his postgame presser deserves the award for the biggest out of context selective quoting of the decade.

Way to ask a wishy washy question that had nothing to do with the game when Dalton didn't even see what was said yet and it was immediately after a bad loss when they played poorly. He did the microaggression that turned him into a crumbling Gingerbread Man with one throwing arm.

Dragon

Banned
Oh right, I completely forgot.

That fucker from Bengals.com who asked that question to Andy Dalton during his postgame presser deserves the award for the biggest out of context selective quoting of the decade.

Way to ask a wishy washy question that had nothing to do with the game when Dalton didn't even see what was said yet and it was immediately after a bad loss when they played poorly. He did the microaggression that turned him into a crumbling Gingerbread Man with one throwing arm.

It's really a non story. Don't get your blood pressure up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love how the Texans looked at Cincy and went, yep, this is our superbowl. They practiced hard during the bye and came out looking like the first year Wade Phillips defense for one game.

Line_HTX

I love how the Texans looked at Cincy and went, yep, this is our superbowl. They practiced hard during the bye and came out looking like the first year Wade Phillips defense for one game.

I'd rather it be AT Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis instead.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm so glad Tony Romo is back to save the NFL

Most years analysts would just be sucking Dallas's knob as a big market, highly recognizable team when they said that the 2-7 Cowboys are still in playoff contention just because they got Romo back.

Then you look at their roster, how they played in these seven consecutive losses, the rosters of the other NFC East teams and their schedule and go, huh, maybe they could.

Farooq

Banned

Bread

Banned
If only the animus had a thread to post animu gifs and all their bullshit

If only there was a dedicated NFL thread

#BanJNA

Line_HTX

I go away for 30 minutes.

What the hell happened here?

And also, I was trying to talk football related things if y'all haven't noticed it, ya know?

Line_HTX

CUC5Hw5XAAAjw8r.jpg:large

Johnny Boy investigation: "We have concluded that there is an insufficient basis on which to take disciplinary action."

BOB on Charles James AKA Sock Game: "He played nickel for us, obviously, special teams. He’s meant a lot to us. He brings a lot of energy to our locker room. It’s really good to have him here."

Hoyer couldn't function properly and told coaches and personally told Yates to take over for him. He's day-to-day, but team hopes he'll start against Snarf Fitzpatrick.

Bread

Banned
chang just joined my party and berated me for the length of an entire rocket league match and my friend removed him from the party :jnc

Bread

Banned
Bead is a bitch and has overly sensitive bitch friends.
if you're going to berate me for a minute when you join as a nod to your "character" fine but seriously why would i want to talk to you if that's all you're going to do

if you're going to berate me for a minute when you join as a nod to your "character" fine but seriously why would i want to talk to you if that's all you're going to do

Talk some shit back. Stop being a bitch. He says some fuck up shit, you say some more fucked up shit. He talk about your mama you talk about his mama and grandma.

Just don't threat to eliminate in his entire family tree

Bread

Banned
Talk some shit back. Stop being a bitch. He says some fuck up shit, you say some more fucked up shit. He talk about your mama you talk about his mama and grandma.

Just don't threat to eliminate in his entire family tree
or i could be a normal person and not do that

Top Bottom