• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

This loser mentality has to end. :(
Zimmer would physically bitchslap you for this post, Banned.

pS8S6yq.png

Ill officially turn into a blowhard Viking Fan if they win on Sunday. I live around too many Packer fans to risk the blowback if I get cocky.

I only get confident when I make Avatar bets with Kas because I know I'll never lose.

Line_HTX

The thing is I think Weeden is better than Cassel. But Weeden has the worst body language and leadership I have seen in someone with that level of ability. You just watch him play and it is so uninspiring. Like he doesn't think he has any chance to win. He really does poorly with pressure, but so does almost every backup

Cassel at least gives off the impression of someone who is confident in himself

So, Cassel is less derpy or what?

Line_HTX

I slipped off a jungle gym when I was a little kid and knocked my self unconssious. That stuff is so scary.

What do you think about BoB going to Maryland after the season? I saw he was asked about it and didnt outright deny it.

I was told when I was very little I slipped and hit the corner of the bath in one of those all tile bathrooms, especially when those can be slippery. I have no memory of that whatsoever.

I think the whole thing is overblown to be quite honest. It's really fucking stupid that Jason No Confirma put that out there. Shame on him. He completely got it wrong. BOB is here to stay and it would not make sense and would look very bad on him if he actually left because it would make him look like a scared that couldn't handle the NFL after two years.

Unfollowed and untrust Jason No Confirma.

Damn, 4 players cut. Garrett trying to channel that Jimmy Johnson I guess.

I don't understand why Corey White was cut though. Seemed decent when he played. And Claiborne is having hammy problems.

squicken

Bradford seems to be doing well as far as the concussion protocol. I'm not sure about that missing two games thing, but we'll see. All year, Chip has gone out of his way to explain away Bradford's mistakes. But after the game on Sunday he had no hesitation to play Sanchez for his mistakes. Bradford is his guy

So, Cassel is less derpy or what?

I think it just comes down to how the team perceives the guy. I really think Weeden's teammates don't like him. I don't think they respect him. Didn't in CLE and didn't seem to in Dallas either

e: I forgot! He also has the worst game ever played by a QB

http://www.footballperspective.com/andy-dalton-had-one-of-the-100-worst-passing-games-since-1970/

I still hold hope for 14-2 and 2nd seed for Bengals.
I mean after all the Patriots went to the SB and had a 2-2 start.
Im hoping this is a wake up call to stop getting cocky and play all the way.

Farooq

Banned
Damn, 4 players cut. Garrett trying to channel that Jimmy Johnson I guess.

I don't understand why Corey White was cut though. Seemed decent when he played. And Claiborne is having hammy problems.

I waiting to see the final 53. Chaz Green and Nzeocha for I am assuming Michaels and Corey's spot.

What about Smith's spot? Really hope they pick up Fangupo. They would be light at corner though if Mo can't go, so maybe it is a PS corner?

WedgeX

Banned
Lions won in Green Bay despite trying to give the game away. Hurray!

Now for the likely continued sucking.

Unless they win out 9-7.

Which would be hilarious and pointless.

I waiting to see the final 53. Chaz Green and Nzeocha for I am assuming Michaels and Corey's spot.

What about Smith's spot? Really hope they pick up Fangupo. They would be light at corner though if Mo can't go, so maybe it is a PS corner?
I think we're stuck with Hayden while Marinelli is here. Complete love affair. Another DT would probably be a waste.

jakncoke

Banned

Unless they win out 9-7.

Lions will fuck around and pick like 14th instead of top 3 and miss out on a pro bowler and draft some player that wont last his rookie contract. the lions way.

Bread

Banned

Unless they win out 9-7.

Hilarious and Pointless: The Story of the Detroit Lions

Farooq

Banned
I think we're stuck with Hayden while Marinelli is here. Complete love affair. Another DT would probably be a waste.

I fucking hate Hayden so much. Ryan Russell was a wasted pick, would much rather have Edwards on the roster than him. But Russell isn't going anywhere either.

So I guess a practice squad corner/safety for that final spot.

squicken

Another streak that (probably) ended in that Lions games. Stafford was 0-18 in his career in road games against teams that went on to finish the year with winning records. As long as the Packers finish 9-7 or better, he finally has that signature road win!

WedgeX

Banned
Another streak that (probably) ended in that Lions games. Stafford was 0-18 in his career in road games against teams that went on to finish the year with winning records. As long as the Packers finish 9-7 or better, he finally has that signature road win!

Pack doomed to finish 7-9, confirmed.

Stafford curse is the best.

I fucking hate Hayden so much. Ryan Russell was a wasted pick, would much rather have Edwards on the roster than him. But Russell isn't going anywhere either.

So I guess a practice squad corner/safety for that final spot.

Don't forget the Hayden of the offense: Tyler Clutts. What a waste of a roster spot.

Line_HTX

Interesting. I didn't know we did not have a backup guard to XSF last night.

Too much shuffling up front. Keep running the ball and fucking run block like it's your last breath, FFS.

Betting activity for Packers Vikings is 50/50 right now but 2/3 of the money is on the Vikings.

The Sharps are taking a swing on Minnesota here.

Slo

Betting activity for Packers Vikings is 50/50 right now but 2/3 of the money is on the Vikings.

The Sharps are taking a swing on Minnesota here.

I think we've got a good shot if our pass rush can get home, but let's be real, ARog is the best QB in the league. His shit streak isn't going to last forever.

Fox318

I fucking hate what fantasy football has done.

I was at a bar and every asshole there was cheering for players. Nobody gives a shit about the team playing.

Top Bottom